Zonie Opener Next Saturday !!!!!

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by Widgnwhacker, Oct 7, 2001.

1. Widgnwhacker

Widgnwhacker Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

Well we have been all waiting for this moment. I will be going out to check our local jump shooting out on Saturday.. I will give a report when Redheadcali and myself return that evening. Good Luck to all , hunt safe and have fun. Lets hear the reports...

Widgnwhacker

MAY YOUR DOG NEVER EAT YOUR DUCKS!!!!!!!
    :p :D :p :D :p :D :p

2. Jim and Jake

Jim and Jake Senior Refuge Member

I and Jake

We are going up to Show Low for a 3 day hunt
    Have had some good report that some teal are down and the local Mallards had a good year

Good luck to all on opening weekend

3. DesertWings

DesertWings Elite Refuge Member

Jim & Jake;

Good luck on your hunt!!...Highs in the mid 70's and lows in the mid 40's will be a great change in temperature!!! I'll wave to you on my way up...I will be going to Big Lake / Cressent Lake Monday the 15th for a week. Duck hunting in the morning, squirrels during the day, and looking for an elk for the Friday morning elk season opener. I have ever heard that Show Low and Springerville areas have a bunch of divers in already. It's going to be a great season!!!!

4. bullwidgeon

bullwidgeon Senior Refuge Member

There are no birds in the White Mountains, If you see a black jeep with a scroungy looking guy in it, dont worry, I will not be hunting ducks. I will be hunting Snipe! Lots of snipe in the White Mountains, but no ducks! Hehehehehe!!
    Bret