zonnie boat blinds

Discussion in 'Arizona Flyway Forum' started by umahunter, Oct 24, 2008.

1. umahunter

umahunter Elite Refuge Member

just wondering what kind of blinds you guys are running ive tried different designs over the past couple years and had success with most.ya running with typical x style blinds anyone running something different roof or no roof ?had better luck with one over another ? post up your opinions :tu:tu

2. socalducks

socalducks Senior Refuge Member

birdup built a really cool blind for my boat a few year back. scissor type blind that looked really good. only one problem. it was done in the fake grass which looked really good but there aren't many tules where i hunt. i took the blind off and now i cover the boat and hunt either from a shallow spot, or from the back of the boat. i don't really like hunting from the boat anyway. the blind would of been awesome in a ton of typical duck hunting spots, just not around here where i hunt.

3. timbutcher

timbutcher Senior Refuge Member

X-Style scissor blind from goose view I love this thing. Now that I have seen how they build one, I would build my own.

Let me know when you want to see it. No pics avaialble.

Call me up at work.

Or lets go huntin Sunday let me know.

4. umahunter

i would love to go out but i have to work on my freaking truck and build my blind and if im lucky finish my piroque went and got some al pipe today im still sketching up my blind i wanna do a double duty that is a short x style for some spots and gator hide for a couple other spots and is easy to drop and go if i need to go get the pooch when the waters running fast what ever i do it will be low:tu have ya seen much more than teal ?

5. timbutcher

timbutcher Senior Refuge Member

No ducks,

You can check out the blind if you want at goose view.com or something like that.

After this weekend I am concentrating on deer.

Probably will not be around until Thanksgiving.

Should be ready to go by then though dude. Hit me up then.

6. umahunter

that sounds cool im going to be concentrating on deer as well where did ya get draw im in the cibolas hopefully i will get my truck straight this weekend and be ready to go then back to ducks :tu:tu

7. 12ga

12ga Banned

MB quick flip blind. Really good on these cold hunting days we have here. Well okay, good in cold and rainy weather. Have slept in one in the 20's with a heater waiting to claim a spot. Worked really good.