Zo's take on Ferguson

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by pintail2222, Aug 19, 2014.

1. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

Interesting take - if you don't like where you live - leave.

Liberals are in favor of illegals doing it and coming here.... but it's not a good idea for folks who already live here - to move to a different city... :scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYNIH-hm_RA

2. HillBillyFiveO

HillBillyFiveO Senior Refuge Member

Why leave when the Disgrace-In-Chief passively condones what you are doing? 'Zo has a point that none of the "citizen thugs" will hear!! The ST Louis area promotes the racial divide.

Floyd T.

3. sstrykker

sstrykker Banned

Really where can they go. Most live week to week at the teat of Uncle Sam. The black community has to rebuild itself somehow, I have opinions how but ill save them for whitey since we have gone down the same path.

4. API

API Political Action Forum Moderator Flyway Manager

Just bumping this thread to ask (saw a query on FB)... Is looting a ligitament form of protest? :h

5. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

I guess Zo was in OReilly the other night - Col West posted it. Zo's take was - are these people (proterstors) out for Vengence or Justice? They way they were acting - he felt it was vengence.

I say no - looting is not a legitimate form of protesting if your sign that smells like tear gas reads "Justice For Gentle Mike"...

Looting - for what ever reason - is a crime.

http://allenwestrepublic.com/2014/0...e-you-out-for-vengeance-or-justice-mikebrown/

Last edited: Sep 13, 2014