Zuki sale...cleaning out the garage

Discussion in 'Arkansas Flyway Forum' started by Black River, Sep 20, 2009.

1. Black River

Black River Elite Refuge Member

Somewhere In Dave Donaldson or running Black River
    Well I've got three dt25c's to my name right now and only need one. Figured I would let you guys get first crack at them. I ran both these motors this past saturday with no problems on a 542 War Eagle with gun box and flooring. The pull start with the dinged up factory prop was running 29.5 with two people and the electric start was running 30.2 with two people and a little better factory prop. Both are '98 models. I repainted, clear coated, and decaled the electric start cowling with the earlier model decals because I liked the looks of them better. I actually had every intention of keeping the electric start but somehow found one with lower hours and have decided to keep it instead. I also have a 2000 model 25 merc that gps'ed 33.1 on the same boat with just me and a vengeance 13p prop that I would entertain offers on. However, the motor would be sold without a prop.

Pull start - asking $1900 obo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Electric start - asking $2400 obo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. browning blaster

browning blaster Senior Refuge Member

i have never seen a old suzki like this good looking motors

3. armallard

armallard Senior Refuge Member

Got pics of the Merc and what are you asking for it

4. Black River

Black River Elite Refuge Member

Somewhere In Dave Donaldson or running Black River
    Sorry no pics of the merc right now. I'm thinking $1500 obo on it though. The motor is electric start. I used it on my trout fishing boat so the skeg is beat up. Other than that, it's a great motor.