Idaho Flyway Forum Sponsors

Zumbo

Discussion in 'Idaho Flyway Forum' started by seal, Jul 8, 2007.

1. seal

seal Elite Refuge Member

Did any of you catch the "Spirit of the Wild" episode that had Nugent talking with Zumbo?? Or the Zumbo show that he was bragging up all he has done for kids and disabled people? Both shows he claims he doesnt need the money from his sponsors or magazines to survive. Makes me laugh and sick at the same time. The guy said what he said and should live with it.........there wasnt any "mis-understanding". He believed what he said when he said it. Now he doesnt like the repurcussions so he is gonna back pedal. I think I have lost more respect for him through his post-statement actions than I did for what he actually said. Just an opinion though......and I am sure there are lots of them on this topic. BTW.........I dont make a point of watching either program. Just happened to catch them as I was channel surfing:eek:

2. salthunter

salthunter Moderator Moderator

Saw it a while back
    Ted did a tactful job of getting Jimbo Straightened out on TV

3. seal

seal Elite Refuge Member

My problem is I think it is a sham. The guy is use to everyone telling him how great he is and now that he said what he said.....he doesnt feel special anymore:rolleyes: When a guy gets built up as much as he did through the years it about kills them when the walls start to tumble. The "sham"????? That guy will do or say ANYTHING to feel like he is the bigshot again. Doesnt have anything to do with money......its his ego and people kissing his butt that he misses. BUT......AGAIN.........just my opinion.