1,000+ Lockheed Martin employees forced to take anti-white race training

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by lugnut, Jun 9, 2021.

1. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

Just wow.

In additional documents Rufo obtained and reported, Lockheed’s training outlined the “roots of white male culture” as consisting of traits like “rugged individualism,” “a can-do attitude,” “hard work,” “operating from principals,” and “striving towards success.” These traits are considered “devastating” to women and minorities, according to White Men As Full Diversity Partners founders Michael Welp and Bill Proudman, as Rufo reported.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/20...xecs-to-call-white-men-racist-kkk-privileged/

yellowlab03 likes this.
  2. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

We definitely don't need those traits in a company that makes our military more efficient and lethal.

YL03

3. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Elite Refuge Member

Next thing ya know our fighter jets will be dressed in digitized pride flag colors. They’ll never see us coming @

4. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

Boeing is doing it as well.. People are leaving in droves and taking early outs. These companies have lost their collective way. What is wrong with being all that? That is what make the USA stand out and alone in the world!

ARHHH4 and yellowlab03 like this.
  5. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

History shows that this idea of critical race theory was once used to target a different race. Since erasing history is common practice we forgot about it and are doing it again to another race. :doh

6. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

I have so far refused all training that is "race based" in any way......but they closing in on me. It'll be interesting to see where it goes. :yes

da grouch and waterswatter like this.
  7. There.is.no.ST

There.is.no.ST Senior Refuge Member

I refused to do our implicit bias training for in-service. Said I'd rather be suspended. Captain never sent me - she knew I'd make her do the paperwork, lol.

da grouch and waterswatter like this.
  8. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

If they pay you for it & you get off work, might as well do it! I DON'T like the idea of the Racist class you have to take though. And yes I HAD to take a class on Diversity, since I am half Japanese there was some very interesting dialogue between the presenter & me. She was glad after I left- my Rightwing Brethern would be proud of me! :tu

9. Wood-Dro

Wood-Dro Elite Refuge Member

They are teaching to judge a person by the color of their skin. MLK would probably get cancelled with today's mindless woke culture.

auto5, yellowlab03 and OneShotBandit like this.
  10. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

Those aren’t traits of “white male culture” (as if there even is such a thing :rolleyes:). Those are traits of American culture. Those are the traits that won freedom from the British. They are traits that won the West (not all done by white men, mind you). They are traits that saved the world from fascism and communism. They are traits that put human beings on the moon and got them home safely. They are traits that built the Panama Canal and eradicated Polio. They are traits that created the very internet on which this forum exists, and on which the dingbat leftists spout their garbage.

And how are these traits “devastating” to women and minorities? Are we to believe that embracing their opposites will somehow help these people? Who doesn’t strive for success? And isn’t it kind of racist to assume that minorities don’t “operate from principle”? What’s the opposite of that, operating from avarice? That’s a nice thing to pin on people.

Folks, this isn’t anti-racist training. This is anti-American training. Aimed at the people who build the equipment and systems that are ostensibly to defend the United States of America.

I can’t wait to see how our resident liberals try to defend this one.

lugnut, auto5, teul2 and 5 others like this.