1,000+ Lockheed Martin employees forced to take anti-white race training

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by lugnut, Jun 9, 2021.

1. IV Hunt

IV Hunt Elite Refuge Member

Precisely BSD. :clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

OneShotBandit likes this.
  2. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Elite Refuge Member

Our corrections academy has been teaching implicit bias. Have a newer officer at our joint who says the instructors straight called me a racist when he was at the academy because he said he didn’t personally know, or associate with black people. This dude lives in a farming town in the middle of Illinois with a population of about 700. I’m guessing him not knowing anyone black is due to that, and not because he’s a racist.

auto5 and yellowlab03 like this.
  3. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

A can-do attitude and working from principals (I assume they mean principles) and striving towards success are devastating to women and minorities?

Someone go tell Rosie the Riveter...."We Can Do It!" Holy s**t...I'm glad they didn't think that a half load of powder in a shell was "plenty good enough", or that missing a few rivets here or there on a B-17 wouldn't really matter...that bombsight doesn't have to be REALLY accurate, right? Does that radio have to work EVERY time (rolls eyes)? That barrel is bored a little out...it's ok, though...all the other guns on the plane are fine...

Jesus H. skateboarded off a cliff and turned into a pterodactyl Christ...a company dedicated to making FIGHTER AIRCRAFT is proposing that striving towards success is a PROBLEM? No wonder the F-35 is so screwed and over budget.

Didn't we just have a movie not long ago about the female, persons of color "calculators" that worked for NASA and did the mathematical calculations on getting our astronauts there and back? Did Hollywood lie when they showed all the concern and sacrifices they made in striving to get things perfect? Wait...didn't they actually take the tack that the women of color outshone the "white guys" and catch things that they didn't? That the space program and astronauts' lives relied on these people striving for excellence and "can-do"?

Because this article effectively argues that women and persons of color aren't principled, don't want to succeed (hmmm...wait...translate to "are lazy"?), etc. and reinforces it....is that the road they are going down? How condescending and racist is that?

newduk, yellowlab03 and IV Hunt like this.
  4. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

Is that any different than anything the left has said or done in the last 50 years? They are just getting brazen enough to come right on out with it now. Hopefully this is a miscalculation on their part and they over play this hand so enough people wake up and see them for what they are, racist pedo's who hate themselves and are trying to bring everyone down with them.

YL03

lugnut likes this.
  5. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

I wonder if the feminists understand this is a tacit admission that they aren't equal to men.

What an insult to the MILLIONS of women and people of color who go out every day and give it their all...this is a slap in the face from their "friends"...."shut up...you're a victim and weak and lazy...you shouldn't work hard just because rich, white men say so...even if that is proven to lead to more success regardless of any label..."

It's an admission that they don't want to rise up and be lifted...they want to drag everyone down.

I never thought I would see the day when virtue was deemed vice, and the tenets that lifted this nation to prominence would be so disparaged. I never, ever thought I would see American citizens openly fight for the dismantling of our country and brazenly hate this country, particularly among those whom this country has lifted to among the highest offices and stations in the land.

fishmunkee and yellowlab03 like this.
  6. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

"The soft bigotry of low expectations."
    - Dubya the Idiot King - in a speech to the NAACP back in 2000.

Marked the launching of the No Child Left Behind (NCLB) Act. :mad:

yellowlab03 likes this.
  7. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Moderator Moderator

Had to take lots of classes I knew were retarded. Went to class, paid no attention, left with a certificate and a giant "whatever". :l:l:l

8. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

That "class" was here at the base for a bit... than it went away. I sure hope they do not bring it back.

9. oleww

oleww Elite Refuge Member

I’m curious to know how many people of color are in these highly technical aerospace positions.

10. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Just curious... does the program driver have a name? Somebody has to be the program owner.