10 gauge Reloading manual

Discussion in 'Shooting - Reloading Forum' started by Mrs.10GAGENUT, Dec 23, 2017.

1. hillbilly

hillbilly New Member

Sorry to hear this!

2. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA.

Joe was the only person that I look up to on this forum besides my brother because Joe was always willing to help others. He didn't make his reloading book to make money, he made it to share his knowledge and to make sure he left it with us, the only reason he sold them was to cover his costs.
    I'll sorely miss his middle of the night phone calls and our talks in the wee hours.
    Joe, knew the pain I deal with oh so well, but he could always make me forget about for a few minutes by making me laugh. There are only a few people on the forum that truly know me and that I allow to get to know the real me. Not the smartass persona that I put on here at the forum. I'll miss you Joe, @10GAGENUT you were what these forums are all about, laughing, and sharing your knowledge and making friends across the country.
    :(:mad::mad::mad::(

Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  3. Matt Taecker

Matt Taecker New Member

Sorry to hear about his passing.

Not to sound insensitive, but I ordered one of his books and I think he passed prior to mailing. Do you have another contact or perhaps any suggestions?

4. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA.

Matt, Give a few months then call Joe's wife Marge I'm sure she will be able to cross check to see that you paid then send you out a copy, but give her a few months please.

Marge Speroni
    314-295-9233

5. Farm4wildlife

Farm4wildlife Elite Refuge Member

Pm me what you might be looking for. I have his book. Either I'll pass on a few recipes or I could send you my book if you really need it.

callinfowl likes this.
  6. hillbilly

hillbilly New Member

Say does anyone have a copy of the manual they'd be willing to make a copy of. I'd pay what 10 gauge was charging then send the money to his wife?

7. Farm4wildlife

Farm4wildlife Elite Refuge Member

Supposed to be still available. One of Joe's friends was going to be handling it. Give it a little while. Info should come up.

8. hillbilly

hillbilly New Member

Alrighty thank you for the information

9. MJ

MJ Administrator Moderator

Joe's widow will continue to publish and sell the reloading manuals. I need to work out a couple of details on how to get her contact information posted here so for the time being if you PM me I will provide you with her contact information.

10. MJ

MJ Administrator Moderator

ANNOUNCEMENT:
    On behalf of Mrs.10GAGENUT, I would like to announce that she plans to keep Joe's reloading legacy alive. To honor Joe, and with her permission, I have modified the username to Mrs.10GAGENUT. She will continue to sell Joe's manuals to all that will benefit from it. I would imagine that Joe would have wanted her to continue to make this information available. For anyone interested in purchasing a manual, you can PM her and she will get you set up. Please provide your email address in your PM.

Fisherkid1 and Farm4wildlife like this.