10GAGENUT Fundraiser

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by MJ, Jan 13, 2020.

1. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA.

Click on his name tag, then click on the "start conversation" tag, then it's self explanatory.

2. Putz463

Putz463 New Member Supporting Member

10-4, thanks

callinfowl likes this.
  3. Dave in AZ

Dave in AZ Senior Refuge Member

PM sent to MJ, will paypal a donation in, thx for your efforts!

4. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

Looks like $1,410 in donations already, which I think is pretty amazing. I was thinking we should be able to hit $2,500 pretty easily. This really is great; good job guys.

Timber Hole, Birdcrazy, API and 4 others like this.
  5. callinfowl

callinfowl MEGA.

Just goes to show how much everyone appreciated Joe's wisdom when it came to reloading and patterning shotguns. Joe was one of the good one's, he will be missed by more than a few people. Heck, I don't even shoot 10Ga and I'm gonna get one of his reloading manuals because I know how much heart went into writing it and testing the loads. So I'll have it down the road in case anyone needs it.

Amazing job guy's.:bow:yes:bow:yes:bow:yes:tu

TheDuckSlayer, Birdcrazy and WoodieSC like this.
  6. MJ

MJ Administrator Moderator

We're at ~$1600 with a few more pledges pending. You guys think we can hit $2K? I think it's very realistic. Who's with me?

hunting1 and riverrat47 like this.
  7. TheDuckSlayer

TheDuckSlayer Elite Refuge Member

I was thinking $2500 was possible if you left it up long enough. Is there a deadline?

8. MJ

There is not a deadline. But I don’t want to withhold $ to hit a specific goal either. I can send a partial now and more later. I’m still waiting for USPS donations to arrive. I’ll see where we are at that point.

TheDuckSlayer and riverrat47 like this.
  9. Sunklands

Sunklands Elite Refuge Member

The wife and I went by Marge’s and had lunch with her. She seems to be doing ok but I think she’s having a rough time when she alone. I didn’t go through the donation thing here on the forum but, I did give her $500. She’s going to be moving to a smaller house with hopefully cheaper rent but staying in the immediate area, where friends are close.

10. MJ

Thanks for the update. It puts things in perspective when someone has first hand experience with the situation. Very generous donation on your part.

Marge and I exchanged a few text messages yesterday. I offered to send her all of the funds that came in from PayPal while I wait on the USPS funds. She said to just let it ride until it all comes in. Although there is no set goal and no timeline, I will likely wrap it up at the end of next week. Any future donations that come in can be mailed directly to Marge.

She did say she finds herself missing Joe more each day. I can't imagine what she's dealing with.

WoodieSC, hunting1 and Sunklands like this.