Tennessee Flyway Forum Sponsors

20-21 Plantation Bottoms'

Discussion in 'Tennessee Flyway Forum' started by rtjrex & MollyAnn, May 17, 2020.

1. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

Boy howdy did we have some storms this morning. 6 am, the weather monitor & phones were blowing up. Turned the tv on and we had some rotation just south of the house. Wife & I got to the closet in the hallway and let it pass. Luckily, no damage. Just waiting on tonight's round but it doesn't look that bad.

2. rtjrex & MollyAnn

rtjrex & MollyAnn Elite Refuge Member

ThorneSide Cabin @ Plantation Bottoms' at the bott
    Afternoon all,
    All is well at the Bottoms' this morning! I went over to bush-hog the barn lot and saw several down trees on the way over and we had a few limbs broken at the Cabin but no damage and no leaks! TnPuddleDuck has joined our motley band of elders so we have 4 members again.

Smashdn - That's a spooky ramp in the wintertime.

Me & Maggs..............

3. smashdn

smashdn Elite Refuge Member

I dont think ill use that ramp. Looks like a place to get your truck broke into.

Cairo access hasnt been bad.

4. rtjrex & MollyAnn

rtjrex & MollyAnn Elite Refuge Member

ThorneSide Cabin @ Plantation Bottoms' at the bott
    Smash -
    Im told its happened more than once. Plus- Its way too steep. Anything "public" your are taking your chances with.

Me & Maggs......

5. GUNNERX2

GUNNERX2 Elite Refuge Member

Omar & I have used the Steam Plant ramp a fair amount without any issues. Rex is right about being steep. Add a little cold weather and the ice build up makes puttin' in and takin' out a little interesting. It will not freeze though in real cold weather, which we haven't had in a long, long time.

6. smashdn

smashdn Elite Refuge Member

Lock 4 ramp has a big gap in it. Not quite big enough or deep enough to fit the whole trailer tire in but it will get your attention.