2019 VHO Quack Ops

Discussion in 'Duck & Goose Calling Forum' started by stumpjumper0531, Nov 2, 2019.

1. stumpjumper0531

stumpjumper0531 Elite Refuge Member Sponsor

2019 Valor and Honor Outdoors Limited Edition Quack Ops call....A red, white and blue Betsy Ross flag FTM.
    Call features 13 Red stars on the insert, white RM Custom Calls/Quack Ops, blue distressed Betsy Ross flag that flows into a Bald Eagle. Call is cut as an FTM.
    FTM...Feed The Machine
    Clanky rattle threw the range, tons of hold, loose running, super fast feed, same volume as a ColdWeatherFan.

These calls will be available at the Easton Waterfowl Festival in Easton Maryland Nov 8-10 at $140 each. There are no pre buys, reserves or such. You must buy there or have a friend buy one for you.

20191017_221702.jpg 20191017_220737.jpg

drk9988, TheCanMan and auto5 like this.
  2. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

I was just getting ready to post something about this. Those have to be the best looking acrylic calls I’ve ever seen. Sad that they are only offered in the FTM though which will keep me from buying one. I would love to see the GD brought back as a Limited Edition or something. I can’t wait to see what these flip for on the FB page.

3. stumpjumper0531

More people like the FTM than not and the FTM was requested by VHO. Can't please everyone so they say.
    GD will not be making a return to the prebuilt line up I can tell you that 100%. They seat and collected dust and only because they are not available in the prebuilt line up do people want one.

Stump

4. jrode237

jrode237 Elite Refuge Member

FTM>GD2 or 3. And that's coming from someone that hunted the snot out of a GD2.
    And those calls look unbelievable.

goosenazi likes this.
  5. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

Strongly disagree. The Fb comments seem to reaffirm a large contingent want to see a GD return.

6. stumpjumper0531

How would BF know. The majority of them have never ran one.

Stump

7. freefall

freefall Elite Refuge Member

If ANYONE is going and willing to pick one up for me I will gladly PayPal / Venmo the $ plus a fee. As a Vet myself I’d love to have one.

8. drk9988

drk9988 Elite Refuge Member

The FTM flat kills ducks! Duck reactions like I have never seen. I need more FTM! You absolutely cannot grunt or growl into an FTM it has all you need built in! This VHO gonna be a hard one to get but it is a beautiful call!

9. wescott2

wescott2 Senior Refuge Member

Hey Stump.....will you have other pre built calls there too?

10. Trevor Shannahan

Trevor Shannahan Elite Refuge Member

I would rather hunt a GD2 than any call you’ve ever made. Lacked some range and hold of other calls, but you don’t need that to kill ducks, and they were the most enjoyable call to run that you’ve ever made. I still hunt mine from time to time.

I don’t care for the FTM, but I’ll be buying one just because it’s an awesome looking call.

DrakeStar and buck_master_2001 like this.