2020 Eastern OK Blind Drawing

Discussion in 'Oklahoma Flyway Forum' started by FriedPotatoes, Jul 24, 2020.

1. FriedPotatoes

FriedPotatoes Senior Refuge Member

It’s almost August, a month until the normal blind drawing time, but yet to hear if it’s still on or not. Does anyone know if it’s been canceled or postponed? I’m talking about the drawing for Eufaula, Webber’s Falls, and Fort Gibson.

2. Joe Hunter

Joe Hunter Senior Refuge Member

The date has been set (Sept. 19) and it's in the regulations booklet, but haven't heard anything about a cancelation due to Covid issues. I would guess it is a wait and see on how things go with Covid in the coming weeks.

3. FriedPotatoes

Just wondering what’ll then happen if it’s cancelled. No blinds at all this year, or will last year’s drawing count for this year’s? It’ll be interesting to see

4. JP

JP Elite Refuge Member

An "unnamed source" close to the issue said given the current government restrictions on gatherings, it would be problematic at the very least.

W/O the drawings, Webbers will be Fallujah on opening day.

Best install a pintle on the bow of your boat so the .50 cal. BMG can be ready for deployment.

FriedPotatoes likes this.
  5. FriedPotatoes

If there’s no drawing this year then last year’s results should apply to this year too, but maybe I’m just biased. We did pretty well last year.