Stormer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
To bad you don’t know a HVAC guy. Finished son’s Eagle Scout project today, hitting it tomorrow.

2eagles

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
To bad you don’t know a HVAC guy. Finished son’s Eagle Scout project today, hitting it tomorrow.
I hope you mean your son finished his Eagle project today. LOL
As the father of two Eagles (2eagles), I know exactly what you are saying. In my experience, the young men who earn Eagle probably wouldn’t get it finished without a nudge from dad.
Congratulations to your son! (and you)

Stormer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
You know it! Everything done except for his project, we purchased the wood and materials about a year ago. Some delay due to COVID, so we at least had everything cut and just needed assembled. Tired of moving/tripping over it and I gave him an ultimatum. Perfume and gasoline are tough to keep a teenage boy in line!

nobands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Good luck to all going out tomorrow!
I'm out ,probably for the weekend , dad's having some serious issues after covid .
So I'm heading out early tomorrow to get some stuff done for them .

Looking forward to some reports, you all can have my share !

brentbullets

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopefully your father recovers rapidly.

nobands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thanks Brent.
He actually was doing well initially. Then about 10 days after his quarantine was done ,he got real run down and is now on oxygen. He had been vaccinated and we thought all was well.At least he's home and not in a hospital.
He's 86 though , I just wish they were closer, can't talk them into moving , as that house has been their home since I was 2 .
A little yard work tomorrow won't hurt me .

Stormer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Family first, hope he comes out of that crap.
Have to work in the morning, may try the evening. Already 4 boats at the ramp tonight, did see a few ducks.

Latest posts