2022-2023 Season Recommendations

waterfowler6963

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Guys this is just recommendations and there are few commissioners that will do everything in their power to move it back to last year's dates looking out for their buds I have been fighting these late season dates for a lot of years went to the meetings call anyone who pick up the phone and they still over turn the recommendations so don't kid yourself these dates are not set in stone call all the commissioners' and game and parks tell them to stick with the recommendation! Go to the meeting if you can they have on weekday hoping no one shows up I'm done with my rant for now!

jzoo

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Guys this is just recommendations and there are few commissioners that will do everything in their power to move it back to last year's dates looking out for their buds I have been fighting these late season dates for a lot of years went to the meetings call anyone who pick up the phone and they still over turn the recommendations so don't kid yourself these dates are not set in stone call all the commissioners' and game and parks tell them to stick with the recommendation! Go to the meeting if you can they have on weekday hoping no one shows up I'm done with my rant for now!
Well considering they've already deleted the article they are probably in process of moving them as we speak lol

Larry T

Reaction score
Let's hope they use whats best for the average hunter. How many have open water to hunt ducks in the middle of January.

ReedHunter29

Reaction score