2022 Waterfowl

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Enjoy every minute you have with them as it is their world and we just live in it! Unfortunately, I had to put my 14 year old lab Cali down last week just before I left for ND. I still tear up each day thinking about her and wish I could have had one more hunt with her...
View attachment 361763

Each one of those white hairs was a day of happiness she had with you.

woodiefanatic

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Dude who lives in the land of dive bars, shatty beer and stink ducks drives all the way to the Dakotas to go to dives, drink shatty beer and shoot stink.

View attachment 361977

Love the stank.
12942DF2-DA3D-460E-8E64-8D9EA04EF371.jpeg

woodiefanatic

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Mallards are loafing on a pond and bumping to a corn field or the pond in a middle of a corn field that I can’t get on. You guys think they would decoy to a harvested wheat field in between the pond and the corn field?

GK1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Mallards are loafing on a pond and bumping to a corn field or the pond in a middle of a corn field that I can’t get on. You guys think they would decoy to a harvested wheat field in between the pond and the corn field?

How many flippies and field deeks ya got?

phan6622

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
4 dozen canada skinnies spread out with couple spinners ought to do it just fine if that plan is going to work. if truely under the flight path, ought to get some shooting id imagine. could be deadly.. could try for permission on the loaf too.

woodiefanatic

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
5 doz black and whites, and 2 flappy flaps. The loaf situation is weird cause it’s a massive pond and after a couple flocks land long it’s over.

Dirk Van Schmaldlerson

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
If trying that, I’d go with no less than 16 dozen and spread out with nice long fingers leading to a nice little black center mass with spinners. Make your own X. 5 dozen is likely not enough to make it work.

Latest posts