2024 presidential race

grahler

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Whoa Candace Owens?
Hello I like sound bites but gd that’s a loss.
G Newsome is evil, but he has smooth talk like Clinton. He’s the threat imo.
Imo the reality now is we are stuck with a lot of brain dead drone radical leftists as part of the population.
I think Marco R might make a good VP. I wouldn’t count out Trump but Desantis at least has some balls.
The Texas gov is he still sending buses of illegals to Washington DC?
He could do sooo much more imo re border.
Somethings stopping him from using the national guard. Money?
I dunno. I admit I dunno facts but my take is Trump might be a good choice if Twitter gets balanced etc etc.
Biden wants us in WW3 he’s a pos puppet and his puppeteers want WW3.
Imagine…
Biden heart attack death.
Kamala Harris wartime prez.
Nightmare fuel right?
I dunno where the country will be but I wouldn’t count Trump out.
Imo public enemy number one is Newsome. We tried to recall him…There’s too many idiot drone leftists.
It will be a tough race no matter what.

Luigi Daniele

Turkey Hunters Forum
Reaction score
NorCal: specs,sprig,gobblers, blacktails.
Whoa Candace Owens?
Hello I like sound bites but gd that’s a loss.
G Newsome is evil, but he has smooth talk like Clinton. He’s the threat imo.
Imo the reality now is we are stuck with a lot of brain dead drone radical leftists as part of the population.
I think Marco R might make a good VP. I wouldn’t count out Trump but Desantis at least has some balls.
The Texas gov is he still sending buses of illegals to Washington DC?
He could do sooo much more imo re border.
Somethings stopping him from using the national guard. Money?
I dunno. I admit I dunno facts but my take is Trump might be a good choice if Twitter gets balanced etc etc.
Biden wants us in WW3 he’s a pos puppet and his puppeteers want WW3.
Imagine…
Biden heart attack death.
Kamala Harris wartime prez.
Nightmare fuel right?
I dunno where the country will be but I wouldn’t count Trump out.
Imo public enemy number one is Newsome. We tried to recall him…There’s too many idiot drone leftists.
It will be a tough race no matter what.
You show a few pics of our homeless "camps" and he gets trounced in every red and every purple state. Crime up huge under him, too. I hope he's the Dem nominee against Trump/DeSantis.

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Watching a DeSantis town hall now. I like that dude!
He has what it takes to win.
You're not alone. I was just watching a Ben Shapiro speech Q&A at a campus somewhere in the midwest from a few days ago and he was asked about 2024. He said that he would like to see DeSantis as the nominee and the place erupted.

Luigi Daniele

Turkey Hunters Forum
Reaction score
NorCal: specs,sprig,gobblers, blacktails.
I wouldnt mind Trump either but he would fire up the left and he could possibly lose again. ALOT of people hate that guy and would vote for anyone but him (or not vote). I honestly think Desantis would win easy.
He didn't lose. ;)
Every swing state magically finds 10's of the thousands of Biden votes (including 100's where the only vote on the ballot was for him) at 3AM.
Ain't buying it.

KAHunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
He didn't lose. ;)
Every swing state magically finds 10's of the thousands of Biden votes (including 100's where the only vote on the ballot was for him) at 3AM.
Ain't buying it.
I dont disagree but its a moot point. It is ironic (and a bit scary but definitely telling) that the ones who are part of the party that are screaming the most about election issues and 'end of democracy' are the ones that are the biggest threats to both.
Desantis 2024 all the way. I like Trump and I would support him I just dont want to lose again and he would lose I think Desantis would win

labrador

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
They definitely will, but the problem is Trump is easier to cheat against because he's so polarizing. Half the country loves him and half the country hates him.
The left certainly dislikes Trump. However, who they really hate are the American people right of center. Many people don't want to admit this but the country can't be healed. The divide is too wide. The left must be ground into a fine powder to blow away in the wind. They are toxic and will not accept reason or reality.

Ostensibly, the great majority that frequent this site love things like the outdoors, family, and the Constitution. The left hates our guts. They will not stop their destruction of this country. DJT is the only person that forces them to make mistakes due to their blind hatred. He is worth voting for simply because they hate him. Anyone that thinks a leader from either party will have true bipartisan support ever again is delusional. This is a natural consequence of the left worshiping at the altar of diversity. Enjoy it.

duckman54

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
He didn't lose. ;)
Ain't buying it.

I agree, the movie 2000 Mules shows just a tidbit of the master plan the democrats had to make sure there was no way in hell they were going to let
Trump win. All the evidence that was swept under the rug and the pollsters that
had been doing this for 20 or 30 years told all the anomalies they witnessed that were ignored just shows how far down in the gutter we have allowed the
democrats to take us. Hell has a special place waiting for them.

Latest posts