2nd commandment

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The Catholic Bible doesn't say this because they like to worship idols.
I was a catholic for 31 years and the Lord lead me away from it.
They unfortunately keep Christ on the cross. He died and was risen.
Catholics worships idols, like statues, Mary, their beads and so on.
When their pope believes in Evolution and Darwinism...and not in the word of God....time to walk away to the truth.
Your turn waterdad!!
God bless as I humbly pray for all whom have been falsely lead down the wrong path.

I can neither fix hatred, stupidity, or liars.

There are 1.3 billion or so Catholics. We have in that number a few people filled with hate, some that are really stupid, and a lot of liars. We also have a good number that leave the church because they literally have no concept of what being Catholic is about. Blame their parents or whatever. The Catholic Church and God for that matter don’t need you and you are free to go. But if you go wrong and worse lead people away from God, the punishment in the words of Jesus the founder of the Catholic Church is pretty severe. Not my words, his.

I tend to think you are lying about the 31 years but, I’ve met some pretty dumb Catholics so it’s possible you were a Catholic and thought these things, but Joe Biden thinks he’s Catholic and supports abortion. You can’t be Catholic and support abortion. You can think you are Catholic and support abortion. But there is substantial distinction between the two.

Now, I would guess your ears and eyes and mind are closed to discourse. But you can find answers to all the misstatements you have made on YouTube, on Google or in many books. They will explain this in a more perfect way than I could ever hope to, but it’s your responsibility to look it up, not mine.

PorkChop

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

The Ten Commandments​

THE TEN COMMANDMENTS
1. I AM THE LORD THY GOD: THOU SHALT NOT HAVE STRANGE GODS BEFORE ME.
COMMANDS: faith, hope, love, and worship of God; reverence for holy things; prayer.
FORBIDS: idolatry; superstition; spiritism; tempting God; sacrilege; attendance at false worship.
2. THOU SHALL NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD THY GOD IN VAIN.
COMMANDS: reverence in speaking about God and holy things; the keeping of oaths and vows.
FORBIDS: blasphemy; the irreverent use of God's name; speaking disrespectfully of holy things; false oaths and the breaking of vows.
3. KEEP THE SABBATH HOLY.
COMMANDS: going to church on Sundays and holy days of obligation.
FORBIDS: missing church through one's own fault; unnecessary servile work on Sunday and holy days of obligation.
4. HONOUR THY FATHER AND THY MOTHER.
COMMANDS: love; respect; obedience on the part of children; care on the part of parents for the spiritual and temporal welfare of their children; obedience to civil and religious superiors.
FORBIDS: hatred of parents and superiors; disrespect; disobedience.
5. THOU SHALT NOT KILL.
COMMANDS: safeguarding of one's own life and bodily welfare and that of others.
FORBIDS: unjust killing; suicide; abortion; sterilization; dueling; endangering life and limb of self or others.
6. THOU SHALT NOT COMMIT ADULTERY.
COMMANDS: chastity in word and deed.
FORBIDS: obscene speech; impure actions alone or with others.
7. THOU SHALT NOT STEAL.
COMMANDS: respect for the property of rights and others; the paying of just debts; paying just wages to employees; integrity in public office.
FORBIDS: theft; damage to the property of others; not paying just debts; not returning found or borrowed articles; giving unjust measure or weight in selling; not paying just wages; bribery; graft; cheating; fraud; accepting stolen property; not giving an honest day's work for wages received; breach of contract.
8. THOU SHALT NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS AGAINST THY NEIGHBOR.
COMMANDS: truthfulness; respect for the good name of others; the observance of secrecy when required.
FORBIDS: lying; injury to the good name of others; slander; talebearing; rash judgment; contemptuous speech and the violation of secrecy.
9. THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S WIFE.
COMMANDS: purity in thought.
FORBIDS: wilful impure thought and desires.
10. THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S GOODS.
COMMANDS: respect for the rights of others.
FORBIDS: the desire to take, to keep, or damage the property of others.
UPLOADED BY MICHAEL G HAINS SYSOP CATHOLICS' RESOURCE NETWORK COMPUSERVE ID 76711,1340

goosehunter64

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I can neither fix hatred, stupidity, or liars.

There are 1.3 billion or so Catholics. We have in that number a few people filled with hate, some that are really stupid, and a lot of liars. We also have a good number that leave the church because they literally have no concept of what being Catholic is about. Blame their parents or whatever. The Catholic Church and God for that matter don’t need you and you are free to go. But if you go wrong and worse lead people away from God, the punishment in the words of Jesus the founder of the Catholic Church is pretty severe. Not my words, his.

I tend to think you are lying about the 31 years but, I’ve met some pretty dumb Catholics so it’s possible you were a Catholic and thought these things, but Joe Biden thinks he’s Catholic and supports abortion. You can’t be Catholic and support abortion. You can think you are Catholic and support abortion. But there is substantial distinction between the two.

Now, I would guess your ears and eyes and mind are closed to discourse. But you can find answers to all the misstatements you have made on YouTube, on Google or in many books. They will explain this in a more perfect way than I could ever hope to, but it’s your responsibility to look it up, not mine.
Great humbling words of a Christian. I'm neither stupid, misinformed, full of hate or lying.
I became Catholic in 1989 when I married a catholic lady. I embraced it fully...
As my days progressed I seen many flaws in the faith.
I was born again recently and seen it and Christians in a whole new light.
I became a new creature and have the Holy Spirit within.
I am now a child of God.
I agree many Christians are going down the wrong path.
What I have said in my last post is the truth...because God is truth and the light.
May God bless you and your family sir.
I pray for nothing but good health and blessings for you.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20220519-181815_Chrome.jpg

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Great humbling words of a Christian. I'm neither stupid, misinformed, full of hate or lying.
I became Catholic in 1989 when I married a catholic lady. I embraced it fully...
As my days progressed I seen many flaws in the faith.
I was born again recently and seen it and Christians in a whole new light.
I became a new creature and have the Holy Spirit within.
I am now a child of God.
I agree many Christians are going down the wrong path.
What I have said in my last post is the truth...because God is truth and the light.
May God bless you and your family sir.
I pray for nothing but good health and blessings for you.

Where did you receive your catechesis? What parish? Who provided the instruction?

goosehunter64

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
St. Michael's Basilica Miramichi New Brunswick Canada.
Not sure the parish.
Father Creamer and Father Dan with my sponsor.
I now live in Illinois and was part member of one close to us and attended many others.

Attachments

• 20220511_215631.jpg
    20220511_215631.jpg
    670.8 KB · Views: 11

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The Catholic Bible doesn't say this because they like to worship idols.

They unfortunately keep Christ on the cross. He died and was risen.

Catholics worships idols, like statues, Mary, their beads and so on.

When their pope believes in Evolution and Darwinism...and not in the word of God....time to walk away to the truth.

Where in your catechism did they teach you to worship idols? How did you go about worshiping those idols?

Do you consider a statue an idol? If not, where is the distinction between an idol and a statue?

What beads were you taught to worship?

Where is the theory of evolution forbidden in the Bible?