2nd commandment

molliesmaster

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Brothers, let’s remember the charge in 2 Timothy 2, not to be quarrelsome, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of how you were called.

Catholic, Protestant, Non-denominational, let’s all remind ourselves that our salvation lies in Christ alone and not by works and Not by following the doctrine of this apostle or that teacher, but by faith in Christ alone. Your arguing is not conducive to the greater calling in this life. Think of the outsiders looking in on this and the ramifications of your actions. Is it worth it?

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Brothers, let’s remember the charge in 2 Timothy 2, not to be quarrelsome, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of how you were called.

Catholic, Protestant, Non-denominational, let’s all remind ourselves that our salvation lies in Christ alone and not by works and Not by following the doctrine of this apostle or that teacher, but by faith in Christ alone. Your arguing is not conducive to the greater calling in this life. Think of the outsiders looking in on this and the ramifications of your actions. Is it worth it?

There is no faith without works.

James 2:14-26

Quarreling. Hmm, I disagree that I have been quarreling. I’ve been accused of several horrible things by association and I’m looking to flesh out where these accusations originate. I mean there are 40,000+ “churches” in protest of the church founded by Christ, the. Catholic Church.

goosehunter64

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The lady in that picture was to be my wife that same year.
We got married and happily for 13 years...God sent me on another path....and I moved here to Illinois in 2002.
5 years later I married my second wife whom is catholic.
As I said about I was lead spiritually down another path while she suffers...and a life long Catholic. Many of our friends are devoted Catholics and are following a path to destruction.
I've seen this behavior for decades and I pray for them.
None I don't believe have the holy spirit within...as I observe their actions and words.
I'm deeply saddened.
I take my faith extremely serious and our doing what God tells me. To plant seeds and help him to save souls.
As being a former Catholic I couldn't wait to gossip and run to the bars and sin and sin and never repent. I heard very little in all the churches I had gone to over the years.
No fellowship persay afterwards and talk and share the word of God....never ever.
I do now...all the time...which totally enhances my faith.
I could go on and on...and if your faith is what you believe will save you...I stand with you and pray for you as I do for all Christians and God's people.

molliesmaster

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score

Quarreling. Hmm, I disagree that I have been quarreling. I’ve been accused of several horrible things by association and I’m looking to flesh out where these accusations originate. I mean there are 40,000+ “churches” in protest of the church founded by Christ, the. Catholic Church.

I think you find yourself in the middle of most arguments because you continue to place yourself there. I don’t plan on being a part of that.

I wish that you all would consider what you are doing here and know that this is an open forum.

goosehunter64

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Faith my friend comes from the grace alone through God.
Works are well and good after one becomes born again...and even still....it's our faith in Christ alone....and repentance that brings us into salvation...
God Bless.

goosehunter64

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Where in your catechism did they teach you to worship idols? How did you go about worshiping those idols?

Do you consider a statue an idol? If not, where is the distinction between an idol and a statue?

What beads were you taught to worship?

Where is the theory of evolution forbidden in the Bible?
Wow....if you believe in evolution you're not going down the wrong path...you're already there.
God have mercy on your soul.
I recommend you to read and reread the first few chapters of Genesis and ask yourself...where do you see evolution.
God and God alone created and controls everything you see and cannot see

goosehunter64

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I say these things in love, and love is truth and from the glory or God because he is love and truth.
I say these things not to hurt your feelings but to give you the truth.
You need to be born again.
You need to repent and ask for forgiveness and mercy.
Believe in Jesus with all your mind heart and soul....and with all you strength.
Take up your cross and follow his ways.
Evolution is not in the bible, because everything came from God.
He created.
The same DNA is in everything since the beginning.
A true follower and believer in God that believes in evolution doesn't have the holy spirit.
I pray you choose the right path...he has given you free will.
God Bless

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I say these things in love, and love is truth and from the glory or God because he is love and truth.
I say these things not to hurt your feelings but to give you the truth.
You need to be born again.
You need to repent and ask for forgiveness and mercy.
Believe in Jesus with all your mind heart and soul....and with all you strength.
Take up your cross and follow his ways.
Evolution is not in the bible, because everything came from God.
He created.
The same DNA is in everything since the beginning.
A true follower and believer in God that believes in evolution doesn't have the holy spirit.
I pray you choose the right path...he has given you free will.
God Bless

So you won’t answer my questions? You have made false statements and you know this to be true.

H20DAD

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
The lady in that picture was to be my wife that same year.
We got married and happily for 13 years...God sent me on another path....and I moved here to Illinois in 2002.
5 years later I married my second wife whom is catholic.
As I said about I was lead spiritually down another path while she suffers...and a life long Catholic. Many of our friends are devoted Catholics and are following a path to destruction.
I've seen this behavior for decades and I pray for them.
None I don't believe have the holy spirit within...as I observe their actions and words.
I'm deeply saddened.
I take my faith extremely serious and our doing what God tells me. To plant seeds and help him to save souls.
As being a former Catholic I couldn't wait to gossip and run to the bars and sin and sin and never repent. I heard very little in all the churches I had gone to over the years.
No fellowship persay afterwards and talk and share the word of God....never ever.
I do now...all the time...which totally enhances my faith.
I could go on and on...and if your faith is what you believe will save you...I stand with you and pray for you as I do for all Christians and God's people.

Is your first wife still alive?