59 shot, 3 fatally in Chicago this weekend

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by CookMan, Jul 27, 2020.

1. Tailfeathers

Tailfeathers Elite Refuge Member

Gang bangers are expendable. They are annoyed that they have to wipe their blood off the bottom of their shoes when they go to work at City Hall each day. Such a never ending nuisance .
    “Who wants pie?”

2. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

I was thinking more along the lines of retirement income possibilities. It just appears that those fellas could use some training.

I would consider a trade to the other team for the right contract. :l

yellowlab03 likes this.
  3. newduk

newduk Elite Refuge Member

My thoughts exactly. There should be a study to find why gangers are such poor marksmen. The findings could then be utilized to help increase proficiency.

4. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Senior Refuge Member

I had an inmate at work this past week tell me that it’s the feds fault that Chicago is in the shape that it’s currently in. He claims that when the feds came in the last time, that they took all the gang chiefs and king pins to jail. So he claims now that they don’t have any shot callers tellin ppl what to do. He says the moms are trying to work two and three jobs to keep the families afloat, and that the dads and grandpas and uncles are all locked up or on the run, and he says that leaves the kids to run the streets and shoot whatever moves

yellowlab03 likes this.
  5. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

In the first place what made it okay for the “dads, grandpas, and uncles” to be doing stuff to get themselves on the run or locked up?

6. ARHHH4

ARHHH4 Senior Refuge Member

I don’t feel that it’s ok, prolly just a way of life up there. I do know that a couple summers back we went to the town lake with a work crew from the prison to mow and weed eat the marina and campground area. It was quite comical to watch some of the guys try and get weed eaters and push mowers started, then once they did, they acted like they were scared to death. I found myself getting super frustrated really quickly until one of the guys told me that he’d never been around any kind of lawn equipment like that before. He told me that “in the city” it’s just concrete and skyscrapers and “ain’t nobody” got a need for any of that stuff.

7. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Wow, can’t find a better image of the irony of a culture migrating from a rural to an urban environment.

8. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Spray & hope! :l

newduk likes this.
  9. CookMan

CookMan Elite Refuge Member

Not to disagree. Shot Caller = DAD in the skreet. Is'int that the point here that they want to manage "Their Own Culture and Destiny" up in the hood? How many generations of this stupidity is in place there and other cities run by democrats? Stop blaming gov, stop taking the gov check and using the victim status to attack the white man on every problem that you say you want to control.. It comes from within.

ARHHH4 likes this.
  10. oleww

oleww Senior Refuge Member

Lesson #1: Nomenclature
    This is a magazine, not a clip.