7.8 more Americans living in poverty, just since last Summer

Fogie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It’s a little hard to believe the way this economy is going gangbusters, wages are supposed to be increasing and all.
Never mind, it can’t be true…Hail Biden, Leader of The Common Man!

yellowlab03

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It’s a little hard to believe the way this economy is going gangbusters, wages are supposed to be increasing and all.
Never mind, it can’t be true…Hail Biden, Leader of The Common Man!

Anyone who thinks Biden was a better pick than Trump got flat conned.

Dirtybird420

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Anyone who thinks Biden was a better pick than Trump got flat conned.
No they should get punched in the face. I’m usually good with a lot but when a bunch of idiots decisions affect me I’m all for punches in the face. At this point I’m 100% in the their trying to break this country group. You literally can’t screw this up this bad on accident.

Fogie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
No they should get punched in the face. I’m usually good with a lot but when a bunch of idiots decisions affect me I’m all for punches in the face. At this point I’m 100% in the their trying to break this country group. You literally can’t screw this up this bad on accident.

Maybe only punch the sociopaths?…can’t very well punch the learning disabled imo.
I would put it at 70/30…evil sociopath vs learning disabled, amongst Biden’s peeps.

Dirtybird420

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Maybe only punch the sociopaths?…can’t very well punch the learning disabled imo.
I would put it at 70/30…evil sociopath vs learning disabled, amongst Biden’s peeps.
Nope if you didn’t vote or voted for Biden you get punched. Pretty simple. If your under say 30. Your parents get triple punched. 25 your parents get a double punch.

beaker

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Someone has a touch of the Covid Fogie. Citing an article from 2020 to complain about Biden during Trumps presidency. The good news is with you being learning disabled you won't have to worry about getting punched.

DrakeStar

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You spelled Obama wrong.
He is the marionette controller.