7.8 more Americans living in poverty, just since last Summer

oleww

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
True about the military families hurting for money. A problem for Soldiers is there is no ability to get overtime and a second job is difficult with an unpredictable work schedule. It’s really hard to catch up on a fixed income.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Currently I'm working in a project near downtown. There they are in real life, those people we post memes about, the ones with purple hair, science fiction apparel, piercings and tats hanging around the arts districts. That and the cars sporting Biden/Harris stickers. Yup, I hold them responsible. That's not all though. The most fair and transparent election ever? I think every last person that was part of the election fraud ought to be deported since they hate this country as founded so much. Maybe drop them off in Ukraine? Let them get behind the billions of dollars Biden has sent in a show of support for their efforts to install him like a toilet in the oval office The dose of reality would do them good.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Currently I'm working in a project near downtown. There they are in real life, those people we post memes about, the ones with purple hair, science fiction apparel, piercings and tats hanging around the arts districts. That and the cars sporting Biden/Harris stickers. Yup, I hold them responsible. That's not all though. The most fair and transparent election ever? I think every last person that was part of the election fraud ought to be deported since they hate this country as founded so much. Maybe drop them off in Ukraine? Let them get behind the billions of dollars Biden has sent in a show of support for their efforts to install him like a toilet in the oval office The dose of reality would do them good.
Purple Hair guy: “But January 6th!!! Don’t forget January 6th!!!”

Purple Hair girl: “You’re complaining about $40 billion to Ukraine? That will lead to more inflation? How can you complain about anything after January 6th!!!”

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Brandon's future voters...( after they die)
7iuX.gif

Dirtybird420

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wages increase 5% and Inflation increases 8%.

Thanks Lunch Bucket Head Joe.
I’m not seeing the wage increase anywhere other then minimum wage. All my buddies in trades are making the same money they’ve been making. If I went back to laying brick the wage is the same as it was 5 years ago.

double limit

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Joe and Dems have only been in control for about a 1 1/2 years and look at how much damage they've done to our country. High housing, food,gas and energy inflation. Much higher murder and suicide rates. Hundreds of thousands more border crossers taking the jobs and lowering the wages of our poor minority Americans, as well as consuming scarce public school and healthcare resources. Terrorists in control of Afghanistan with billions of dollars of our military equipment, which emboldened Putin to invade Ukraine. Rule of law ignored in many blue cities and at our border. Increasing drug usage and overdose deaths. Stock market crashing. The poor and middle class real wages going down. This is exactly what the extreme leftists want, i.e. to bankrupt America fiscally, morally, and spiritually so that they can create chaos and violence in the streets until they can insert their marxist leader to "normalize" the situation and take control of all aspects of our lives. Liberalism is a mental disorder.