7.8 more Americans living in poverty, just since last Summer

capefearflyfox

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Maybe only punch the sociopaths?…can’t very well punch the learning disabled imo.
I would put it at 70/30…evil sociopath vs learning disabled, amongst Biden’s peeps.
Can't punch a portion of 81 million voters that simply DO NOT EXIST physically among five states.

DKoNSHO

Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's been mentioned twice and the literati on here apparently still don't get it

This article was published before Bidens presidency.

Fogie

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's been mentioned twice and the literati on here apparently still don't get it

This article was published before Bidens presidency.

Yeah…..can anybody find current info on poverty since he took office, real numbers factoring inflation? I can’t with my google.
Heard from a reliable source (imo) that it’s up 6.8 million since January, that got me looking and can’t find a thing. Except..articles from before he was installed.

The_Duck_Master

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
2020 was bad but 2022 is going to be considerably worse. You don't have to be an economic expert to see that coming.

The 2020 numbers are the result of the leftist / democrat / media response to Covid. Completely asinine to allow that fear to control policy.

The 2022 economy is residual from that and the current idiotic and ineffectual fiscal, energy and global policies foisted on us by the left.

The bright side of this is that there's going to be a serious reckoning in a few months and in a couple of years like we haven't seen since the last time inflation was this high.

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Yeah…..can anybody find current info on poverty since he took office, real numbers factoring inflation? I can’t with my google.
Heard from a reliable source (imo) that it’s up 6.8 million since January, that got me looking and can’t find a thing. Except..articles from before he was installed.
It’s going to be a lagging indicator.

Biden’s fiscal year began Oct 1, 2021. So you will be getting the years stats after Oct 1, 2022.

With the increase in housing prices/rent, fuel prices and cost of living due to inflation - I’d imagine that the number of those living below the poverty line will increase.

And we will be told it’s due to Trump, COVID-19, January 6th, Putin, China, Global Warming, Elon Musk, the “conservative” Justices on the Supreme Court and one of the Kardashians.

Last edited:

Goosekiller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Wait till September boys, going to get real ugly and the democrats know it. That's why the msm news is ramping up covid, going to play that blame game come fall.