79 years ago

tripper

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Seriously. How anyone could simultaneously be such a lowlife AND have internet access?
I will add he needs a beating.
Are you communist?

Or just don’t believe in free thought?

Lip Shooter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You deserve a beating and I almost never say such things.
You sound like a crabby old man dude lighten up.

Someone had to push religion, then I responded. Maybe you need to join a forum where it is a echo chamber.

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I wanted to ask him if that's what he thought the Sailer was......but, seeing the look on his face as he told me the story, I didn't want to even give the appearance of questioning him.

I was the oldest of 43 grandchildren and great grandchildren and had a relationship with him that the others did not. None of my relatives, even my dad, had ever heard the story from him. He shaped my life even more than my own parents. I miss him every day.
We always knew you were a blessed man.

JP

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
That generation may well end up (historically) being the apex of our (USA) experiment.

Mom is drawing a government stipend as a result of Pop’s excursion into Nagasaki.

Uncle James came home with three purple hearts after a short excursion into France starting on June 6, 1944.

Cousin Gene resides under a white cross in Belgium.

IMO, every ninth grader in the Union should (for starters) be shown, Saving Private Ryan as a historical context for why they are allowed to be where they are today.

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That generation may well end up (historically) being the apex of our (USA) experiment.

Mom is drawing a government stipend as a result of Pop’s excursion into Nagasaki.

Uncle James came home with three purple hearts after a short excursion into France starting on June 6, 1944.

Cousin Gene resides under a white cross in Belgium.

IMO, every ninth grader in the Union should (for starters) be shown, Saving Private Ryan as a historical context for why they are allowed to be where they are today.

Good post.

It was actually Saving Private Ryan, watched with my Grandpa, that prompted the only conversation I ever had with him about his war experience.

I'm sure you are proud of your family's service, as you should be. :bow