A Little OT - Skeet (or Trap Maybe?)

Hellbender

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
According to the schedule, they have more than one.
That's good. They were struggling for several years. Happy that they are honoring the late Hank Vance in one shoot. Super nice fella but one of the state's worst refs.

Aythya69

Reaction score
Vahunter...I am a member at Conservation Park. Not sure of the membership details, but if you want to shoot skeet this summer, I will be glad to take you. I generally try to shoot on Wednesday evenings or Sunday, if schedule allows.

Aythya69

Reaction score
Ha...if I could have gotten you out to the skeet range, K, we would have increased our goose/duck kill by 300%. I'm trying with your boys, but.....

kahunna

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
:l Heck, I had to drop down to an O/U just to give you guys a fighting chance to kill a bird.

Aythya69

Reaction score
You were just too slow to pull the trigger 3 times anyway.

Vahunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Vahunter...I am a member at Conservation Park. Not sure of the membership details, but if you want to shoot skeet this summer, I will be glad to take you. I generally try to shoot on Wednesday evenings or Sunday, if schedule allows.
Yes, thank you. I work currently most Sundays, but am off days I do work by about 2:30 in the afternoon. PM me or I can catch up you in a couple weeks.