A theory

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by yellowlab03, May 15, 2020.

1. yellowlab03

yellowlab03 Elite Refuge Member

My tinfoil hat theory is that the left knows that Sleepy Joe is a gaff machine that can't draw a crowd. If we go out of quarantine, he will be forced to hold rallies drawing tens of people and creating more and more ammo for Trump. On the flip side Trump draws tens of thousands of people at each of his rallies. The left knows this, and in order to counter it they are willing to keep our economy muzzled to keep the President from getting out and energizing his base.

Just my thoughts anyhow...

YL03

2. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Look, if anybody doesn't think this is just part of the Dem playbook they are nuts. All you have to do is look at the actions of the Governors from Blue states vs. Red states to see it.

Open it up!! Let's roll!!

Business needs to get done and a President needs to be elected.....you libs come out from under your beds and get back to work, the boogeyman won't get you.

3. lugnut

lugnut Elite Refuge Member

@Grif, what`s the percentage again of the people who haven`t died from this flu?

double limit and widgeon like this.
  4. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Sir, I believe at this time we need to look at a larger picture. It's not enough to know what we are facing in this country, we must also look toward the future and our impending demise this Fall. After all, the world has been fighting this virus for almost twice as long as we have, so we must be able to project just what this may mean for us as we move forward.

With that in mind, I regret to inform you that to this date..... 99.9999963% of the world's population have NOT died from this coronavirus. Be careful and stay safe!!!

5. ALMODUX

ALMODUX Elite Refuge Member

Well, if you deduct the meth ODs, suicides, and alcohol poisonings, the covid death rate is probably even lower. Just a guess.

Bear, API, yellowlab03 and 1 other person like this.
  6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

7. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Ahhhh... then that data could support multiple conclusions. Such as:
    • More opportunist dirt bags are moving to Houston.
    • Or maybe the preexisting Houston dirtbags feel enabled to exploit the vulnerability of the local covid-19 fearful ones.

8. OneShotBandit

OneShotBandit Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

Didn't NYC's crime rate go up 200% or something like that during this "House Arrest?"

9. Ron Gilmore

Ron Gilmore Elite Refuge Member

Actually it is the opposite and is pretty much world wide that stay at home orders dropped reported violent crimes.
    Locally pretty theft has increased with people wearing masks.

LP manager I know said the rate of shoplifting at his location has doubled with less floor traffic . Masks make identification harder even with cameras.

Friday he had 9 runners. These are people that grab an item of larger value then dash out the door. It has gotten so bad they decided to put locked screens on some of the items.

10. duckman54

duckman54 Senior Refuge Member

Yes, I saw it on the news this morning when they were interviewing the genius Mayor from New York but I believe they were talking about just last month. That sounds like a likely scenario when you let lots of criminals out of jail because of Covid 19. He said he was going to put NYPD right on it.