A touch of sanity

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by The_Duck_Master, Dec 4, 2019.

1. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

OneShotBandit and API like this.
  2. H20DAD

H20DAD Elite Refuge Member

Thanks for posting.

3. Dirtybird420

Dirtybird420 Senior Refuge Member

This whole thing is confusing. Basically watched 4 people explain what they thought certain tweets letters and interviews meant. Where’s the people who actually witnessed the stuff they’re impeaching em for. I wasted 2 hours of my life watching it. I’d scratch me eyes out if I was stuck in that room all day

4. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

To offset the "touch of sanity", then there's this...

Unhinged Partisan ‘Expert’ Attacks President Trump’s 13-Year-Old Son

A legal “expert” invited by Democrats to testify at Wednesday’s impeachment hearings targeted President Donald Trump’s 13-year-old son.

Pamela Karlan, a Stanford law professor and constitutional scholar, made the remarks during her testimony before the House Judiciary Committee on its first day of formal impeachment hearings.

“I’ll just give you one example that shows you the difference between him and a king, which is: the Constitution says there can be no titles of nobility. So while the president can name his son Barron, he can’t make him a baron,” said Karlan.

Kayleigh McEnany, press secretary for the president’s reelection campaign, called Karlan’s comments “disgusting” in a statement released Wednesday.

“Only in the minds of crazed liberals is it funny to drag a 13-year-old child into the impeachment nonsense. Pamela Karlan thought she was being clever and going for laughs, but she instead reinforced for all Americans that Democrats have no boundaries when it comes to their hatred of everything related to President Trump. Hunter Biden is supposedly off-limits according to liberals, but a 13-year-old boy is fair game. Disgusting,” she said. “Every Democrat in Congress should immediately repudiate Pamela Karlan and call on her to personally apologize to the President and the First Lady for mocking their son on national TV.”

Karlan received harsh criticism for her comments from conservatives on Twitter, including Donald Trump Jr.

“How vile of a person do you have to be to attack a 13-year-old child on national TV for laughs? Apparently, vile enough to be the supposed star witness for Democrats. Grotesque,” he said.

OneShotBandit and Rubberhead like this.
  5. spaightlabs

spaightlabs Elite Refuge Member

If that's an attack on the kid, y'all are massive snowflakes. What was it that was said about the kid?

The_Duck_Master likes this.
  6. Mean Gene

Mean Gene Moderator Moderator

Democrats suck.

OneShotBandit and Rubberhead like this.
  7. API

Riiiiight... Invoking stuff about a kid during an impeachment proceeding is a mark of legitimate legal acrobatics and an admirable strategy. Got it.

8. The Mad Duck

The Mad Duck Elite Refuge Member

Its funny to me that 2 out of 3 democratic legal experts in yesterday's "hearings" have been in the news in the not to distant past,bashing Trump. No, NOOOOOOO bias there, Nope, none whatsoever. Bring on the Senate hearings. I'm ready for some real skeletons to be dug out of the closet.

OneShotBandit and lugnut like this.
  9. The_Duck_Master

The_Duck_Master Elite Refuge Member

Seriously?

The impeachment proceedings and case are a farce but this is nothing more than transparent manufactured outrage.

API likes this.
  10. API

Yep, nobody ever said the current house regime leadership is very much concerned with legitimate issues of the entire country's best interest.

OneShotBandit likes this.