All quiet on the Misery Front

Discussion in 'Missouri Flyway Forum' started by WHUP ! Hen, Mar 26, 2021.

  1. WHUP ! Hen

    WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

    Messages:
    6,366
    Joined:
    Sep 20, 2007
    Location:
    Northeast Missouri
    ........nothin’ going on in my part of the world either.
     
  2. DuCrazy

    DuCrazy Elite Refuge Member

    Messages:
    2,295
    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2000
    Location:
    Death Valley C. A.
    Turkeys, schrooms and crappie coming over the horizon!
     
    TooTall, ARHHH4 and QuaaackerJack like this.
  3. hunting1

    hunting1 Elite Refuge Member

    Messages:
    5,643
    Joined:
    Nov 2, 2018
    Garden, soon to be mowing, firewood for next winter and some fishing plans
     
    Drakes Landing likes this.
  4. DuCrazy

    DuCrazy Elite Refuge Member

    Messages:
    2,295
    Joined:
    Dec 24, 2000
    Location:
    Death Valley C. A.
    Mowed day before yesterday....:cry
     
    Drakes Landing likes this.
  5. cam

    cam Elite Refuge Member

    Messages:
    2,214
    Joined:
    Jul 25, 2006
    Location:
    Missouri
    I seen they set the duck season wish that had that split up there a--
     
  6. Bird Watcher

    Bird Watcher Senior Refuge Member

    Messages:
    716
    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2007
    Location:
    Missouri
    Just getting my stuff together to head over to KANSAS and shoot some archery turkeys this weekend. Can’t believe it’s legal to shoot them off a bait pile over there. Can’t wait.
     
  7. jolle

    jolle Elite Refuge Member

    Messages:
    1,424
    Joined:
    Sep 29, 2001
    Location:
    MO
    Agreed, they made it about 1% better by putting it on 5 weekdays instead of crossing a weekend, but how about taking it the other 99% of the way and moving it out of November!

    Stowed all the snow goose gear away as it is evident they blew on through fast this year. Got the boat un-buried from hunting gear ..... it's covered in mud and debris and dad wants to catch crappie next week, so it's time to clean it up and switch it over to fishing mode I guess. Ready for turkeys as well.
     
  8. hardhuntr

    hardhuntr Senior Refuge Member

    Messages:
    169
    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2002
    Location:
    lost in KS
    I mowed for the first time last weekend. About time to mow again. Thankfully I love spring and don't mind mowing!
     
    Drakes Landing likes this.
  9. Drakes Landing

    Drakes Landing Senior Refuge Member

    Messages:
    735
    Joined:
    Jun 10, 2016
    Location:
    NW Missouri
    Picked up Snow Goose spread today. It’s very late but usually a few still hanging around but not this year. Dumping our water to prep for planting season now. I’m glad this Spring is behind us. Started OK but was pretty much dismal the rest of the way. Oh well, until next year!!!!
     
    hunting1 likes this.
  10. Timber Hole

    Timber Hole Elite Refuge Member

    Messages:
    2,027
    Joined:
    Nov 29, 2015
    Location:
    MO
    Creek is falling back in. I hope it stays there but I’m not optimistic. Got the mowers out yesterday and everything ran! Can I get a hallelujah????
     
    Drakes Landing and hunting1 like this.

Share This Page