Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

All things Corona and COVID-19

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by threeinchshell, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Native NV Ducker

Native NV Ducker Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others Moderator

And, you missed the point of the article.

The narrative is the hospitals are being overrun BECAUSE of the covid infections. The article points out that ANYONE is admitted, for various reasons. If they test positive (post admission) they are labeled as being a covid victim, which isn't true. Also, a percentage (big, small?) of those who ARE there for covid are either asymptomatic, or have minor symptoms.

The point of the article, and why I posted it, is anyone can manipulate statistics to fit their narrative. It all depends on how you phrase your wording. The media narrative is that the hospital system (Including Idaho) is being overtaxed because of covid. This article points out that 'may' not be the case.

2. eel river

eel river Elite Refuge Member

Missed the point, hardly. Manipulating statistics is nothing new. But manipulating and pure interpretation of data leading to statistics can create differing opinions without any attempt of manipulation. Dont like what is printed, go to a hospital yourself and make a personal assessment. But, the last paragraph speaks to the “gem” of the study and the value of a vaccine. I suppose thats manipulation also. It’s an aspect of the straw the breaks the camels back. And I’d suppose that you’d assess that both liberals and conservatives manipulate stats to their favor. As does climate change vs non climate change supporters.

3. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

Fork that....those places are full of shooting victims trying to get in...they can be desperate. :yes :l

OneShotBandit likes this.
  4. Mr. Chokesonducks

Mr. Chokesonducks Elite Refuge Member

5. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

widgeon likes this.
  6. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

Found out yesterday my former sister-in-law was in the hospital three weeks with covid pneumonia.

Fully Vaccinated three months ago!

She is still on oxygen at home and mey be for the rest of her life.

Her family blames her husband who isn't vaccinated. Says he gave her the virus.

He had a mild case and that was months ago.

We are being lied to by our "medical professionals".

7. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

I dont think they realize that they are parroting bad info fed to them by a lying government.
    The narrative has flipped and flopped and juked like OJ Simpson doing an Avis commercial.
    Can't not be a lie since we've been so misinformed so forking always. The "Fauci flip flop ".

OneShotBandit and widgeon like this.
  8. Mr. Chokesonducks

Mr. Chokesonducks Elite Refuge Member

I'd pick a story of a famous vaccinated radio personality dying but I can't find one...

9. Ruination

Ruination Elite Refuge Member

She's alive, no?

10. Grif

Grif Elite Refuge Member

lugnut, hunting1 and Fogie like this.