All things Corona and COVID-19

15thTN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I am with ya. Still have some issues/complications.
From our conversations, I think your symptoms are more persistent than mine. Some have lessened, but others haven’t.

I feel a little better every week, and do more as a result. Still have a bad day, or two a week. Which has flip flopped from what I had been from February to July, where I only had one good day a month!

On my bad days, I feel like I've hauled hay, or dug ditches for a month straight. Just flat out exhausted! Sometimes I wake up feeling good, and a hour so later, it hits me. I go from feeling good to literally can't keep my eyes open I'm so tired.

Not to mention I have trouble going to sleep at night. Usually hit the bed 3am or after, lay there for 1-2hrs until I fall asleep. Everything that used to knock me out has no effect! Muscle relaxers that put me out, even during the day time, has zero effect. Nothing can put me to sleep. So, I sleep into the day. Even if I make myself stay up, or get up early, it's still 3am, or after until I can go to sleep. For some reason starting at 10pm I feel better than I do all day.

One positive is after years of wanting to learn Latin, I started to. Gives me a purpose to do something, and is helping with the "brain fog". For months, and even now I have trouble thinking logically, or remembering things. It has gotten better since I started the Latin courses. Has made learning a challenge though. I can read something over and over, and even write it down, and forget it. Every week though I get a little better.

Also I have had to pretty much cut out all caffeine. Wasn't a problem pre covid, but now makes my heart beat like crazy, and I get the shakes. I can tolerate drinking it with one meal, but more than that, it messes me up.

jolle

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
For long COVID, I've had the bug twice and it really bogged me down on first one and reactivated on second. I have symptoms of chronic fatigue anyway and this doubles up on that. Tough stuff.

More data analysis of what's going on. Hard to argue with actual data, you make your own hypothesis of cause.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20221123-152543_Brave.jpg

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Screenshot_20221125-061951_Chrome.jpg

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Latest posts