Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

All things Corona and COVID-19

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by threeinchshell, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Fogie

Fogie Elite Refuge Member

When dissenting opinion is censored or squelched, what's left is propaganda and the party line....just that, propaganda. Only a fool or zealot is taken in by propaganda, historically.

2. jjgoose

jjgoose Elite Refuge Member

Using the analogy of helmet use or seatbelt laws as an analogy for why vaccines should be mandatory is out right ludicrous. Driving is a privilege not a right. If you want to drive, you have to abide by the rules. If that analogy is trying to convince someone there is a parallel, it didnt. In no way does that compare to the govt forcing someone to inject a vaccine into themselves.

tcc and Fogie like this.
  3. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

ZomboMeme 31072021182054.jpg

widgeon likes this.
  4. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

system.jpg system.jpg

KENNEDY63 and Fogie like this.
  5. nobands

nobands Elite Refuge Member

That easy and has nothing to do with covid .
    More built in votes the next election cycle.

6. mtncntrykid

mtncntrykid Senior Refuge Member

Driving is a privilege you are given as a freedom from living in this great country that brave men fought for. Those brave men chose to risk their lives on a daily basis to protect those freedoms and you, their fellow American. Willing to sacrific by giving up their lives so that you can be safe. None of these strong men concerned themselves about how their action might effect them when they knew that action would save lives.
    Nowhere in my previous post did I reference being forced to do anything and was posted so someone might read it and choose to do the right thing.

Should that not be you then so be it. Some are stronger than others.

7. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

I’m down in Georgia right now. What’s with all the locals wearing masks??? Same thing in South Caroline. There’s more mask wearing down here than there is up north at home. They had southern accents so no they weren’t Yankees.

widgeon likes this.
  8. widgeon

widgeon Elite Refuge Member

Thems the southern snowflakes.

buck_master_2001 likes this.
  9. buck_master_2001

buck_master_2001 Elite Refuge Member

There appears to be a whole lot more snowflakes down here than back in meechigan. Even my daughter pointed it out.

PS. It’s too damn hot down here.

widgeon likes this.
  10. FinnsNFeathers

FinnsNFeathers Senior Refuge Member

[QUOTE="mtncntrykid, post: 11766007, Nowhere in my previous post did I reference being forced to do anything.[/QUOTE]

Uh, I realize you just pasted a stupid chain email you probably received from your friends. But you should probably read it before you post it, especially since you included the preferace of "Not my writing but totally agree with this statement!"

Because it said...

"I am for mandatory helmet and seatbelt laws because people are frankly too stupid to know and wear helmets or seatbelts on their own.

And same with vaccine laws."

That piece is ABSOLUTELY suggesting vaccines should be required by law, because the rest of us are "too stupid to know better."