America may be the best place to be, but we are a nation long past due for judgement.

Pheasantpete

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The whole world has long been overdue since that "misunderstanding" 2000 years ago at Calvary.

Thinblueline

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think our nation’s current leadership is part of God’s judgment in progress. This nation has gone against God and had a sexual revolution to normalize sexual immorality in our land. Then we’ve had a homosexual revolution to normalize same sex relationships in our land. And of course we’ve had the abortion revolution to normalize the butchering of millions of unborn in our land. God has given this nation over to their sinful ways and now this nation has chosen leadership with depraved and illogical minds, and nobody can survive long being led by people with depraved and illogical minds. What we are seeing now is a rapid loss of power and influence in the world and deterioration of our lifestyles. We are in trouble as a nation but God is in control.

Pheasantpete

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think our nation’s current leadership is part of God’s judgment in progress. This nation has gone against God and had a sexual revolution to normalize sexual immorality in our land. Then we’ve had a homosexual revolution to normalize same sex relationships in our land. And of course we’ve had the abortion revolution to normalize the butchering of millions of unborn in our land. God has given this nation over to their sinful ways and now this nation has chosen leadership with depraved and illogical minds, and nobody can survive long being led by people with depraved and illogical minds. What we are seeing now is a rapid loss of power and influence in the world and deterioration of our lifestyles. We are in trouble as a nation but God is in control.
I think all God has to do is remove his blessings. Then all the above will lead to the natural consequences. He doesn't have to judge & punish (curse), although he could for anyone to fall from their position. We reap what we sow.

Woodduck31

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
it's a sad situation that the world is in, a sad situation that our country is in. We've gone through tough times over the past 60 years that I've been around. I remember the days of the drills at elementary school when the sirens went off and we had to retreat under our desks, a lot of good that would have done. Things can get scary in this world, I can't imagine living in it without the hope of Christ. People are afraid to die, even some "Christians" I know are disturbed about the possibility that the second coming is eminent. We should be looking forward to Christ's return. If we truly believe that we are safe in Christ, why all the concern about death. I'm confident that what awaits us in God's presence is beyond all the good we can even imagine. They world has been bad for a long, looooonnnngggg time. Perversion, hate, greed, it's been around a lot longer than the past 9 months. When it comes to salvations, my life is hid with Christ in God. With the abortion issue, things look a little better right now, but I don't have a lot of confidence in how long it will last. I'm totally baffled at what people are willing to believe and who they believe these days as "truth" seems to mutate faster than a virus. The only truth that matters is what comes from God.

Pheasantpete

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
When ever there is a crisis evil will always rear it's ugly head. Lies, deceit, misinformation, confusion, all designed to get our focus off God.

salthunter

Reaction score
Now is the time for our light to shine.
Don't hide under a bushel ( don't be proud either)

World problems will stretch us, but do what can be done in a Christ like manner, and we won't suffer or feel the pain like others

Josh carpenter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
In Old Testament when God told Noah to build the ark said the world was wicked how much more long suffering till He creates new heaven & new earth?

Latest posts