California Flyway Forum Sponsors

And you guys think we are going to get into refuges??? LOL

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by mark seaters, Aug 1, 2020.

1. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

I almost went to jail today.. cause someone was going to get hurt..

I just can't understand stupidness in this world any more.
    Customer service is no where to be found ! Just try to find a place to pee in public or a place to wash your hands, we are supposed to be doing that a lot right ??? Per you guys great governor !

So today I go to Walmart to buy a new wallet. I look at them, they are all wrapped up in packages and in a locked cabinet which I have to track down someone to open it, as they stand over my shoulder watching me shop like I'm going to steal one, I pick one out, buy it and go to my truck, open it and find it is not really what I wanted.

So I go back in and go to check in at the door and they tell me they don't take returns... I start to get fired up but the guy tells me to go to customer service and they will explain..Off I go...high stepping..

I get to customer service and walk up to the window, behind three sheets of plastic , with a face mask and plastic eye shield the lady tells me they don't take returns because of the "VIRUS" What..???... OH NO THIS IS NOT GOING TO WORK !!!! not with my 14 dollars !!!

Now this redneck is hot... I told her that she better call a manager and the walmart cops too cause nobody is going to tell me I can't return a product and this might get ugly.

She kept saying but it's the "virus"...the virus sir.. read the signs.. (there were 30 of them) the virus she says... you might have the virus so we can't take it back..

I said lady if I had the virus, I been touching a dozen wallets over there along with a shopping cart and dozens of other things in this store. If you don't get a manger here I might touch you up side your head...(of course I won't do that) but it sounded good. I said that in my best Fred Standford voice..

I said, I have had these clothes on from my house, I have had the same underwears on for a week, I didn't shower this morning. I used my old wallet that I have had for years, you all were happy to touch my money when I bought this damn wallet......ect ect.. you all get my point.....here.

I said you can either give me my money back or I can just go home call my bank stop payment on this transaction and keep your damn wallet to boot.

She said... well ok let me call a manager...

While waiting I said this is so stupid, I just bought this wallet 10 minutes ago and I can't return it...

She said, you just bought it 10 minutes ago and looks at my receipt ... and says...OH...Oh.... we can take the return then, calls to cancel the manager... and refunds my money..STUPIDNESS !

Side note... there Is no hand sanitizer at the door and nobody wiping down carts or masks offered for customers without one when required.. I'm noticing some stores are offering free cheepo masks when required.. that's cool.

So with that said... I really don't think walmart is concerned to much about "THE VIRUS"

Damn I hate this crap !!! And don't even get me started on the "no change"/ " no cash" program...in god we trust !

Once the world is convinced this virus is transfered via touching products..i.e clothing, food, hard surfaces, MONEY ect ect... we are done for !

2. JRS

JRS Elite Refuge Member

Isn’t this great KoolAid?

3. mudhen

mudhen Elite Refuge Member

Was this in Aintry?

Closet WM here is great!

4. Ryan

Ryan Elite Refuge Member

Are we going to see you on a “crazy people of Walmart” video ?

cacklercrazy and mark seaters like this.
  5. mark seaters

mark seaters Elite Refuge Member

I'm not drinking the cool-aid...

6. Ole Mr. Cottontop

Ole Mr. Cottontop New Member

7. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Maybe the “no returns” signs at the Walmart check out registers needs to be bigger ...like billboard sized.

Dan Mallia likes this.
  8. Downwind

Downwind Elite Refuge Member

People shop at Walmart.. laugh at videos of people who shop at Walmart .. then complain about Walmart. People of Walmart.:dv It's Walmart's fault.

Dan Mallia, freefall and mak2782 like this.
  9. Ajnorcal

Ajnorcal Senior Refuge Member

Private companies are allowed to change their policies. There I said it.

Dan Mallia likes this.
  10. Farres

Farres Senior Refuge Member

Glad to see you went top shelf on that wallet.