hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Is that voter regret? :l Stay home next election. Works for me :tu

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here's another angry leftie:

Anna, the Bible wasn't mentioned in the ruling. The Constitution was. Turns out the "right" to an abortion wasn't found in it - so the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Here's another angry leftie:

Anna, the Bible wasn't mentioned in the ruling. The Constitution was. Turns out the "right" to an abortion wasn't found in it - so the powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Like her new nose

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
Ah yes Ana Kasparian will tell us what she thinks. Zzzzzzzzzzz… snore… zzzzzzz

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
DId you know that if you have never attended an NBA game then you are not black?
Dang, cracker here. I've attended one NBA game in my life and that was passing time while my wife worked on a project. We were in SLC and it just happened that the Jazz were in town. Our hotel was within walking distance of Vivint Arena sooooo. I recall the Jazz opponent may have been the 76ers. Anyway, I got to see John Stockton and Karl Malone at work.

BTW, does ABA count? I watched some SD Conquistadors games because they played games at San Diego State's Peterson Gym during my senior year and students were admitted free.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
. I've attended one NBA game
Should anyone question your wisdom and contributions to debate here, you now have this pinnacle of legitimacy to fall back on. :tu:l:l:l. I knew there was something special about you.....

• Haha
Reactions: API