Annoying voices

GUNNERX2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My wife, bless her dear sweet soul, tends to watch a lot of home improvement shows on tv and there is a plethora of women on those that have very annoying voices. I've made comment that if I were married to them, I would have to kill them. She found no humor in that. I don't know so much if it's the irritating voice or the incessant up talking and dragging out syllables. I'm so glad that I don't have to wade through a bunch of women to find a mate these days.

Bclick

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
telemundo is the only weather to watch. if all the border jumpers looked like those broads Id be down handing out pocket constitutions and cold pacificos

tcc

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I could hardly stand to go watch my daughter's softball games this year because of one particular grandma. She was stupidly animated, screaming and yelling at every freaking little thing, stomping the metal bleachers, etc and topped it off with a horribly irritating voice. She is one of the most obnoxious human beings I've ever been around; just the sound of her voice made my skin crawl.

Northhunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I don't know so much if it's the irritating voice or the incessant up talking and dragging out syllables.
I don't know about the home improvement shows, but...
Had the local news on some time ago. They were interviewing some chick who was a media rep for an organization of some sort. She appeared smart and articulate, but there was something very "off" about the way she spoke. It was almost fake, for lack of a better term. It kinda hit a nerve, and on a hunch after the interview I googled her name... yup. She was an "influencer" with lots of doll'd up fakey posed pics on instagram. A self proclaimed media "personality".

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live with a 90 year old woman, a 56 year old woman, and twin 22 year old women. I don't want to hear any whining. :l:l

Latest posts