Annoying voices

Mort

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Years ago I went to test my hearing. I was told by the doctor that I had moderate high frequency hearing loss. I asked what type of high frequency loss. She (yes she) said that I would have trouble hearing women's voices. I said good. Fast forward a few years and I had a female Chief. Seems like I had a propensity for doing things my own way...instead of hers. When I got called on it, my excuse was that I had a job incurred hearing loss which caused me not to hear high frequencies...like women's voices. Now that my wife and I are both retired...it also comes in very handy.

Mudtoes

Senior Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the high frequency hearing loss also from, sirens, range time and my own hunting. My wife is my interpreter at times. But at our age I noticed she isn’t catching it all correctly these days either. The pandemic really screwed me, I basically learned to read lips, with all the masks I just nod and smile, like the village idiot.

drahthaarducker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
download.jpeg-14.jpg

Grif

Elite Refuge Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you'll need to move-out...

Nah....moving into the new house today....in 2 weeks my 40x60 shop gets started.....let's just say it'll have a "room with a view". :l:l