Annoying voices

Tailfeathers

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Politics aside, the voice of our Vice President is extremely annoying.
So true. Nasal city. And Yoko. I remember when that album came out. She had to ride on John’s coattails to get recorded.
UGH. We were puking up our beer listening to that album that had her songs. Wasnt there a song “Kiss Kiss Kiss”? Baaaaarf.

GUNNERX2

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My youngest stepdaughter does this constantly even after I called her hand on it. No, that's not right and here is why. She didn't like it but still does it anyway. Other buzz words that jerk my chain are...Actually, Technically and Like. Also on my list are those that end a statement with soooo. But none of that trumps the awful nasally tone in a woman's voice. I'm an old man and can afford to express my opinion along with yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

Vahunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’ve got the high frequency hearing loss also from, sirens, range time and my own hunting. My wife is my interpreter at times. But at our age I noticed she isn’t catching it all correctly these days either. The pandemic really screwed me, I basically learned to read lips, with all the masks I just nod and smile, like the village idiot.
I come straight out and tell people I can't understand them through the mask.

Might be time for hearing aids......

orangelegs73

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’m a tennis coach so I watch a lot of tennis on tv. Can’t stand listening to Brad Gilbert. The voice, the arrogance, the stupidity…he makes up some bizarre nickname for every player ever. He was a hack of a player and turned that into a career as a hack of a commentator.

Latest posts