Annoying voices

Josh carpenter

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Years ago I went to test my hearing. I was told by the doctor that I had moderate high frequency hearing loss. I asked what type of high frequency loss. She (yes she) said that I would have trouble hearing women's voices. I said good. Fast forward a few years and I had a female Chief. Seems like I had a propensity for doing things my own way...instead of hers. When I got called on it, my excuse was that I had a job incurred hearing loss which caused me not to hear high frequencies...like women's voices. Now that my wife and I are both retired...it also comes in very handy.
Mine wants us to take sign language classes

drahthaarducker

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This is my only social media source.
I've only had 1 coworker in 30 years that was a duck hunter.

I'm probably safe

Ratdaddy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You guys are all missing the worst. Chris Collingsworth SNF. Drives me bat **** crazy.
He was gonna be my choice of people others here might relate to..

My sister in law is the worst ever for me. She's a twin and both are bad but one is far worse.

goosenazi

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
My youngest stepdaughter does this constantly even after I called her hand on it. No, that's not right and here is why. She didn't like it but still does it anyway. Other buzz words that jerk my chain are...Actually, Technically and Like. Also on my list are those that end a statement with soooo. But none of that trumps the awful nasally tone in a woman's voice. I'm an old man and can afford to express my opinion along with yelling at kids to get off my lawn.
Actually, that technically makes you like, a boomer, soooo….

JoJer

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Jimmie jj walker ,every channel every 5 miniutes talks on saving
"Money" for like a year and a half now
It sucks to see Broadway Joe hawking insurance.

You get to watch that blond interior decorator lady who appears to be part giraffe?

lax

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Nicole Reeve, girl sounds like she has a clothespin on her nose.

Latest posts