California Flyway Forum Sponsors

Another Cautionary Reminder

Discussion in 'California Flyway Forum' started by sacbob, Dec 2, 2010.

1. sacbob

sacbob Elite Refuge Member

Got two ressies in the mail today for December 11 at two NVRs .. one had my hunt license number and one had my GO ID number:scratch So, when you check on line check both numbers:scratch

2. Dan Mallia

Dan Mallia Elite Refuge Member

I may be missing the boat but I only have a hunting license number. :scratch

How'd you get both?

3. DERODOM

DERODOM Elite Refuge Member

Don't worry about it... it will just confuse you more :l Basically, if you buy a 5 pick through one of the new computer systems..... it will be assigned to your GoID #.

4. sacbob

When I bought my season pass (at DFG) it was printed on it. And ever since I've had the problem of some of my ressies showing my license and some showing my "GO ID". When I got the GO ID and asked what is this?, they told me that eventually everyone would have one and that it would stay with you forever and become your hunting license number:scratch

5. gboyd242

gboyd242 Elite Refuge Member

Negative. If you put in any apps you have a GO ID number. They should have listed whatever number you put on your app. I would think the only way they are going to be using both numbers is if you submitted separate apps.

Bob, did you maybe put some apps in with your license number and then other in separately? Maybe a season-long and then some separate 5-choice cards. If you were already in the system when you submitted your five choice cards they may have used your GO ID number instead of your license number.

I sure hope they get this stuff straightened out by next year.

6. sacbob

I did submit some season long apps and some 5 date apps.

7. gboyd242

gboyd242 Elite Refuge Member

And your fishing license number.

Really I think this will be a good transition once it's all done.

8. Dan Mallia

Dan Mallia Elite Refuge Member

Copy that, thanks Dom. I already "paid the piper" for this year.......:cool:

All I submit are 5-day apps, don't do a season long. I have weekends I know I'm going to miss when I'm hunting other places so I don't feel like throwing away money on the days I know I won't be able to go. :reader