anyone know alot about digital camera's

BayMan718

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
some how i lost a whole days hunt worth of pics off my new digicam..i know i didnt delete them..its a kodak cx5200 if anyone has this camera do you know if it has an automatic delete if you go over the ammount of storage on your cam ??

Chessie Freak

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
My partner had a problem similar to that with his Kodak digital New Years eve. It locked up and wouldn't do anything. He took the batteries out of it to try to unlock it, and afterwards the pictures he had already taken didn't show up. I put the card in my camera, and they were there, but the camera wouldn't recognize them. I don't know why they didn't show, but they downloaded afterwards.

BayMan718

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
well it did it again today i took 7 pictures this morning i checked them while out in the boat i shut the cam off and packed it in my gear bag but when i got home they were gone..i took the camera back to where it was bought and the guy said it sounds like a problem with the memory..so he gave me store credit and told me hell have a new camera in stock midday monday.

i was very upset i had some awsome sunrise pictures and bag pictures from today that are now lost forever :(

i was thinking of getting a different one but this model is so easy to put pics online..you plug the cam in hit one button and boom in 10 seconds all your pics are online

Latest posts