Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

Anyone tried the Final Approach Blind Bags?

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by Hawk, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Hawk

Hawk Elite Refuge Member

Looking at some blind bags tonight I came across the new Final Approach blind bags. I thought it was actually a pretty neat concept. If you haven't seen them they are 3 compartments when strapped together form a square shaped bag but when you unclasp the straps the 3 compartments hinge out and form a narrow rectangle that lays beside you in the blind.

Anyone tried them yet? I was curious about durability and etc. I honestly don't know if the concept is a needed thing but I thought it was a new thought that was practical.

2. gr8white

gr8white Banned

I have been thinking about one as I take up most of my layouts interior space,lol. I like the concept. I dont like the price....my current blind bag was free.

3. DRC

DRC Elite Refuge Member

They are awesome !!!! A must have for layout blinds. Cup holder for diet dew, holds two boxes of shells and also has a compartment that holds loose shells which makes quick reloads a sinch.

Only draw back is its not optimal for boat hunting.

4. Headgear

Headgear Senior Refuge Member

I'v had one for two years and it is great for layout blind hunting. Got mine on sale at Cabelas last year. It unfolds and sits nicely beside you in the layout blind without taking up much room. I've found that I don't need all that crap I used to haul out in my bigger bag and it is alot more comfortable in the layout blind. Would definitely recommend it if you do alot of field hunting like we do up here.

5. rhansen

rhansen Senior Refuge Member

X3...

6. pamlicohunter

pamlicohunter Elite Refuge Member

I have had one for over a year and love it. Layout blinds, layout boats, or every day use, it has worked great for me.

7. duckdog98604

duckdog98604 Elite Refuge Member

x5!! They are awesome and hold up great! :tu