Arby’s and Burgers?

orangelegs73

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
So Arby’s is selling a wagyu burger now. Saw an ad on TV tonight that said something to the effect of “…perfectly cooked to medium well with just the right amount of pink…” First off, there ain’t no pink in medium well if you ask me…which is why I NEVER order anything beyond medium rare. Secondly, Arby’s and burgers?? Anybody tried one yet?

creedsduckman

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I might would try it. I kinda like Arby's roast beef sandwiches once in awhile. I remember 4-5 years ago they had a deer sandwich. I tried one of those, not bad iirc. It had some kind of sauce, maybe like a wine sauce or something. I didn't care for that but the sandwich otherwise wasn't bad.

15thTN

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's actually not bad. Not the best hamburger ever, but better than McDonald's.

tcc

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Does it really matter if it's Wagyu in a burger? Most of the benefit is from the exceptional marbling in a cut like a steak, but if you just grind it up I can't see it making much difference(other than for marketing).

burgawboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I saw it on the menu earlier this week but I was already committed to roast beef and cheddar. My curiosity is now peaked. :scratch

Humpback A5

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
The only thing we ever order from Arby's is their fish sandwiches and they're pretty good.

fish.jpg

burgawboy

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Does it really matter if it's Wagyu in a burger? Most of the benefit is from the exceptional marbling in a cut like a steak, but if you just grind it up I can't see it making much difference(other than for marketing).
Fun police showed up. :no