Arch Manning

stevena198301

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
They gonna try and get TX to play for a NC on his Sophmore or Junior years and as one of TX first years in the SEC?

A635A659-B180-41B7-805E-89AB29AEBD9E.png

• Haha
Reactions: tcc

CookMan

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I think he is a good athlete and has the gene pool. But time will tell.. Once they are in the SEC it will a different game for Texas and Arch..

oleww

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Crapper talk on the street is he committed early just to get some NIL money and we might see him playing elsewhere in a few years.

BFG

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Change the last name to Smith and then watch his film, forgetting exactly who his grandfather and uncles are and THEN tell me that he has the same skill as the rest of the QB's in the upper echelon of his class. He is nowhere nearly as talented as the predecessors in his family line. UT swung and missed here...and Ewers is going to be their QB for the next two seasons at least, maybe three. Arch won't sit for two years.

Sunklands

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Change the last name to Smith and then watch his film, forgetting exactly who his grandfather and uncles are and THEN tell me that he has the same skill as the rest of the QB's in the upper echelon of his class. He is nowhere nearly as talented as the predecessors in his family line. UT swung and missed here...and Ewers is going to be their QB for the next two seasons at least, maybe three. Arch won't sit for two years.
Are you trying to compare a 17 year old nephew, to 3 former pro’s and 4 Super Bowl rings? Don’t know about anyone else but I’m not quite there yet. He’s got a better chance than most though.

BFG

Senior Refuge Member
Reaction score
Are you trying to compare a 17 year old nephew, to 3 former pro’s and 4 Super Bowl rings? Don’t know about anyone else but I’m not quite there yet. He’s got a better chance than most though.
I'm saying that in comparing him to others in his class, he doesn't stack up. He never camped, never played top competition in high school, etc. etc. He's riding his name into Austin. Time will tell, but call me skeptical at best.

Close Shot

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I'm saying that in comparing him to others in his class, he doesn't stack up. He never camped, never played top competition in high school, etc. etc. He's riding his name into Austin. Time will tell, but call me skeptical at best.
I am in that camp with you. I think I said it earlier in this thread, if he name was "Arch Smith" would he be a five star?

pintail2222

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Unless he's unfortunate to be more like his Father and ends up with having spinal stenosis. I hope not. You'd think the would have MRI's done to see how his spine is.