Are you normal?

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by Aunt Betty, Jun 9, 2021.

1. BigSkyDuk

BigSkyDuk Elite Refuge Member

Same message, different medium.

2. rhpierce

rhpierce Elite Refuge Member

So…

my great grandparents lived at the end of the second block down from my house. My great grandfather made either homemade popcorn balls, caramel apples, or similar goodies every Halloween to hand to the trick or treaters that came to their door…until the razor blade and poison scare put an end to things like that.

when I mowed their grass in the summer, my great grandmother would occasionally open their bedroom window and lean out a bit to watch/talk to me while she smoked a cigarette…I think the phrase is “bucolic”…she had the most beautiful peony bushes in their front yard…almost like a hedge, they were so big.

yeah, I remember those things very well…almost seems like a different life and a different world.

3. Aunt Betty

Aunt Betty Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

What irks me us when a crime happens and mister badge is plain shocked that we aren't cozy with the neighbors that don't speak English and don't even try. It is by design I tell them. The people in charge water down a voting block by importing voters it's a thing get used to it.