Are you vaxxed?

Let Em Work

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Either you believe her or you don't. The main reason I'm not jabbed or vaxxed is because I wasn't going to be a guinea pig for these evil ghouls...aka the Fauci's of the world. On average, vaccines take 5-10 years to develop....not months. Anyway, if you're vaxxed, you may not want to hear what this professor has to say. I'm just the messenger here.

Fowl Hunter

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Got to have more credibility for me to be worried I did the wrong thing.

Just got off the ice, Friday morning hockey, playing 3 times a week this summer with a couple mountain hikes too. Cardio is doing awesome.

Not saying I'm the best athlete here or in the best shape, but maybe.

I eat as healthy as anybody. My theory, it's not how much good food you eat, it is how little bad food. I eat nearly zero bad food.

Squaller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
So... (According to her) Two years from now, we are going to have far, far less population issues?

I took the jab... Had notable joint issues (specifically tendonitis in the elbow that was never previously present) and fatigue issues. Both of which were exacerbated after having actual COVID.... Granted, I had little to no symptoms with COVID itself when I did have it.

I did get the jab and the follow jab... Did not get the booster... Do not see a reason for it, as there have been no updates for the more recent varients, and I have had COVID (which will give me better immunity than any booster in my opinion).

I got the jab, in part due to my feeling of obligation to protect my patients... I have no such feelings of obligation for the booster until more science is out.

And... I did NOT let me kids get vaccinated (who have also had COVID). And... They will NOT get vaccinated unless some udated information comes out that would show new safety profiles and a benefit to my children. I have always felt that COVID vaccinations for children were not for the child's benefit, but for the benefit of society and to help reduce transmission (which is also questionable).

Squaller

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
You're just the messenger but you're messaging stupidity.
She is using (at least some) misleading facts... But much of what she is saying is entirely true...

She mentions 60K deaths of people after taking the vax... How long after the vax, and how many of those deaths were attributable (or even potentially attributable) to the vax though? My guess is a small fraction... BUT... There were indeed deaths attributable to the vaccine, and in any other trial (as she mentioned) this vaccine would not have been approved for general use after such deaths.

I was extremely hesitant to take the original vax, but with numbers up (and people still dying at the time) and working in the medical field with high risk medical conditions (namely asthma), I decided that my risk of continuing to work, and the risk that I was putting my patient in was worth taking the vax. I never was, and still am not ready to have my children vaxed... I (along with other local doctors) were amoung those who pushed for the kids to be allowed to de-mask in the classroom, as it has (in my opinion) been reasonably proven that the mask causes more long-term health issues to children than does COVID (from what we know at this time).

Granted, it is difficult to wade through the hyperbole in her video, but there are (probably) some accurate statements, and most likely the creative use of other facts to mislead.

Perhaps one of the most dangerous aspects of the vaccine and virus, is that social media has been extremely controlling and restrictive in the information that is disminated (accurate or not). If the information goes against the desired political/social narrative (accurate or not) it is NOT allowed. I believe that all information should be allowed... More accurate information will get out to more people, and such freedom allows for inaccuarate information to be discussed, disected and disputed.

Let Em Work

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score

Just got off the ice, Friday morning hockey, playing 3 times a week this summer with a couple mountain hikes too. Cardio is doing awesome.

I eat as healthy as anybody. My theory, it's not how much good food you eat, it is how little bad food. I eat nearly zero bad food.

These guys were in great shape too as many soccer players are.

WuChang

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score