Ask A&E network about the business impact of being politically correct.

Discussion in 'Political Action Forum' started by API, Jul 27, 2020.

1. stump

stump Elite Refuge Member

That is a stretch of a spin even for you...
    I realize you had / have an agenda while asking the previous question... sorry i did not give you the answer you were looking for...

2. pintail2222

pintail2222 Elite Refuge Member

You opinion is based on something you claimed in thread #29 that you "do not know enough about their "platform" to support or deny it. I do not donate to BLM, as i do not donate to many other "groups". The post i responded to was about "donating" and who gets it, not about who i support."

So you do not know enough about BLMs "platform" to support or deny it - and you do not donate to BLM or many other groups - and yet you question @fowlwhacker because you believe he was feeling victimized because they did not give to him or who he wanted? :doh

ROTFLMAO!!! Talk about having an agenda... :yes

3. stump

There is the quote... not BLM, just black business... Spin away, change the words again if you wish.... "That Guy" is desperately looking for a foothold.
    Are you suggesting all black businesses are supporters of BLM, are you suggesting a certain race can only support a certain race...
    Do you not agree that anybody can donate to anybody?

Apparently more than one playing victim

Agenda Indeed...

4. pintail2222

You know what - you make a great point. Yes - I believe that anybody can donate to anybody. That being the case - why slag @fowlwhacker for believing that A&E donating to Black businesses as being racist? It is according to the definition of the word racism.

noun
    1. prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized.

OneShotBandit and API like this.
  5. stump

So what to do now.... You failed in a pitiful attempt at a gotcha moment and came out wrong. Similar to you trying to pass off a re-posted opinion article and getting called out when caught.

I could be like you and be "that guy" that brings it up again, and again, and again, and again... when ever backed into a corner or simply looking for likes and thumbs up emojis from the lackey. Orrrr just simply move on to the next thread...

6. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

Never give a commie lover a break.

7. pintail2222

The pitiful attempt was the one you made claiming @fowlwhacker was "victimized”.

8. WHUP ! Hen

WHUP ! Hen Elite Refuge Member Supporting Member

LGBTQXYZ needs mental health treatment more than anything else.

Bear likes this.
  9. API

API PAF-CA Flyway Moderator

Like, how many (and which) standard deviations from the original design specifications is okay to tolerate?

Bear likes this.
  10. Bear

Bear Elite Refuge Member

It would seem that if the L...etc. was a normal inherited condition that it would have been eliminated tens of thousands of years ago because of having no offspring natural selection to pass on the trait.

IMOO

OneShotBandit and WHUP ! Hen like this.