ATT Meredosa,IL Area

WetWad

Refuge Member
Reaction score
It sounds like I'm gonna come to Meredosa on Tues evening to load at Marathon Wed morning. I'm looking for parking area, restaurant, etc as close as possible to the terminal.

I've hauled out of there before but only a few and it's been a hot minute. I'm just don't care much for actual truck stops these days.
If anybody has suggestions I'd appreciate yall.

Thanks
Scott,

ARHHH4

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I’m not even sure where that is bud; I’d be sure to try helpin ya if I did. If you ever stop along 70 in south central Illinois holler. I can point you along with anything from edwardsville/Troy area east to about Paris

rism

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Haven't been there in years. Used to be a couple of bar and grills close to the old bridge that had good food. One on the north side of the highway was the best. Used to be a motel on the east side of town also. Flea bag back then.

whitey11

Refuge Member
Reaction score
There are three good places to eat in Meredosia. As soon as you come into town on the south side of the road 104 Grill, down closer to the bridge South Side Tavern and on the north side there is The Approach. All three have great food. The new square with the new bridge makes it a little tough to get to South Side in a truck and trailer which is my personal favorite. There really isn't anywhere to park a semi in town unfortunately though.

whitey11

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Haven't been there in years. Used to be a couple of bar and grills close to the old bridge that had good food. One on the north side of the highway was the best. Used to be a motel on the east side of town also. Flea bag back then.
The approach is very good, I don't go there as often as I do South Side and 104. 104 has the best horseshoes in Morgan County. Most importantly though, they all have cold beer.

Aunt Betty

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
It's not like he spelled Nacadoches wrong.
;)

WetWad

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Thank ya for yalls input thus far. What about Beardstown? Looks like it's just a hop up the highway from the terminal.

whitey11

Refuge Member
Reaction score
Beardstown don't really have much to eat anymore other than fast food and mexican restaurants. Most trucks park at the Truck Wash and at the Walmart there on the east side of town. Benny's pizza is good but no beer there. Go to the Nook for a cold beer.

WetWad

Refuge Member
Reaction score
I forgot to get back with ya. It turned out I only puked 1 load each day out of there so didn't have to stay. Thank the Lord cause you talk about BFE holy moly :doh