Duck Hunters' Forum Sponsors

Baspro Cabelas card

Discussion in 'The Duck Hunters Forum' started by newduk, Aug 5, 2020.

1. darkvibe

darkvibe Senior Refuge Member

I always forget to tell them I'm traveling and sometimes get declined. I call and it's fixed in 2 minutes.

2. riverrat47

riverrat47 Elite Refuge Member

I placed an order at Cabela's on 1 Aug. I used my Cabela's club card. Order went through OK, receiving notification to expect the item to arrive today, 5 Aug. Late Monday night, I got a notice that there was a problem with my payment for the order. I called the number on the notification...zero help, after being on hold for over 20 minutes. They sent me to accounting...same results. FINALLY, the people at Capital One said that Cabela's had the wrong expiration date on the CABELAS CLUB CARD! Hell, they issued it! I thought it was all straightened out, after almost two hours on the phone, the majority of it on hold. As of an hour ago, the item still hasn't been processed!
    I found the item at a store about 50 miles away. As I will be somewhat close to there tomorrow, I'm going to buy it there and return the Cabela's order...if it's even processed. Ever since Bass Pro took over, I've had nothing but problems with orders and the credit card.
    I won't say I'm done with both vendors, but instead of being my "go to" vendor, Cabela's will now be my "last resort" vendor. BP has always been my last hope vendor...so no change there.

newduk likes this.
  3. 1911king

1911king Elite Refuge Member

Nothing but problems with them since they switched to capital one. I switched to my Alaska air visa. Once the company merged with basspro I quit spending my money there. Redhead sucks, waders suck, Shipping rates suck. It’s Rogers or local shops from
    here on out.

NWRINGNECK, newduk and Neighbor Guy like this.
  4. tomturkey

tomturkey Elite Refuge Member

I got stuck with a late payment charge last month. I never got the bill in the mail. They basically told me Tough Luck to be politically correct. They blamed it the post office. I pay 99% of my bills with a paper check so I have a paper trail to prove it was paid.

5. Ramblingman

Ramblingman Senior Refuge Member

R
    Rogers is still good but they don't dominate like they used to. I used to give 100% of my business to Rogers but not anymore. Dunns, SG, MPW and Wing Supply all can beat Rogers from time to time.

6. Dr Duk

Dr Duk Elite Refuge Member

Article in today’s paper, Scheels is starting to interview people for their new store!:amen

7. Wareagle1

Wareagle1 Elite Refuge Member

Stopped using my cabelas card and went with a cash back card, so much happier.

goosenazi and newduk like this.
  8. Lester Scaup

Lester Scaup Elite Refuge Member

I had my Cabelas card turned down just over the state line.....in a Cabelas store.

newduk and Rogue Hunter like this.
  9. newduk

newduk Elite Refuge Member

:doh