Snow Goose Hunting Forum Sponsors

Best current ecaller that is the loudest, and clear, a person can buy?

Discussion in 'Snow Goose Hunting Forum' started by Lip Shooter, Dec 1, 2020.

1. magnumyammerhammer

magnumyammerhammer Senior Refuge Member

When I play my full volume, it doesn't sound good. To garbled up.
    Have you seen the new X series predator calls from FoxPro? They say those horn speakers are those speakers were developed specifically for playing wildlife sounds. Lowe's might be loud and clear?

2. Geez n Quackers

Geez n Quackers Senior Refuge Member

If you have a decent horn speaker and a good source (and the horns are all pretty simple) you should be able to get a fairly clear sound all the way to max. The problem is there are a lot of variables that impact the sound. Matching the amp to the speaker is paramount. Then you have to make sure the speakers are correctly wired to the amp. Multiple speakers on a single channel can change everything depending on if they are wired in series or parallel. Too much, or too little power to the speaker can ruin the sound, or even the speaker or amp.

hunting1 likes this.
  3. ten times better

ten times better Senior Refuge Member

i have a fox commando just got the shockwave[maybe not as loud?] i will say again these r the best for volume and they get soft also super selection of sounds unbelievable service even on a small item. i love the juvie box'S also both r all they said they would be and more. when it gets boring the commando is deadly on crows. p.s. volume is at your finger tips with the fox stuff but as a young man it was out of my $ range. NOW I'M SPENDING THE KIDS MONEY.

4. ten times better

ten times better Senior Refuge Member

one more small thanks; i bought the shockwave from all predetor calls super to deal with the lad on the phone was super helpful plus ask what sounds i wanted [snow geese plus crow] you won't believe the calls on this dude ross snow crow and it plays 2 at a time if i can learn how! my skill i'll have ross and crow /was at my door in 2 days

5. lowandslow

lowandslow New Member

I purchased one of the first Juvie Jukebox's, it lasted about 2 weeks and blew, he replaced it no questions asked.
    the new one lasted one spring, I went back to homemade amps and polk audio speakers for a few years then bought the snow pro with 4 speakers
    will never use anything else.

hunting1 likes this.
  6. Juvie Juke Box

Juvie Juke Box Senior Refuge Member Sponsor

Sorry to hear you had an issue with the 2nd one. We replaced a good amount of amps in that version of our caller. We've been using a completely different setup since late 2018 and I can count on one hand how many issues we've had with those. Can't beat the foxpro though in terms of what the remote can do

7. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

8. likesbigspreads

likesbigspreads Elite Refuge Member

9. hunting1

hunting1 Elite Refuge Member

Impressive list of sounds. Too bad they don't have sample sound bites.

10. Drundel

Drundel Elite Refuge Member

Please post what you learn, they sound interesting.

likesbigspreads likes this.