Best Prom Picture Ever

salthunter

Reaction score
She looked like turkeys weren't the only thing she was hunting.
Lucky goof.
Those were the days.
I was thinking similar.

My niece used fishing as a way to tie up her man 15 years ago.,, And my nephew same thing as that Wyoming
gal pulled, only it was duck, goose, deer hunting on her family farm.

Hmm come to think of it, my wife did something similar. :)
And more stupid turkeys. Those in the article were like no eastern I’ve met in the wild.

Merriam's are the majority of turkeys out west, Starting in the SD and Nebraska Black hills
Turkeys are weirdly managed out here. I have a buddy whose summer ranch( nobody lives there in the winter and only has 15 miles of snowmoble access to the area. ) the turkey population is booming. Some places are loaded with them others areas dont have any, but they are filling in. 0

She is definitely laying claim to him, whether he know it yet or not. Look out Bud!

Even if he thinks its OK,, look out!!

bill cooksey

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
I was thinking similar.

My niece used fishing as a way to tie up her man 15 years ago.,, And my nephew same thing as that Wyoming
gal pulled, only it was duck, goose, deer hunting on her family farm.

Hmm come to think of it, my wife did something similar. :)

Merriam's are the majority of turkeys out west, Starting in the SD and Nebraska Black hills
Turkeys are weirdly managed out here. I have a buddy whose summer ranch( nobody lives there in the winter and only has 15 miles of snowmoble access to the area. ) the turkey population is booming. Some places are loaded with them others areas dont have any, but they are filling in. 0

She is definitely laying claim to him, whether he know it yet or not. Look out Bud!

Even if he thinks its OK,, look out!!
Yep, and Merriams deserve their rep as the easiest subspecies to bag.