Biden Meeting Instructions

Native NV Ducker

Mod-Duck Hunters Forum, Classifieds, and 2 others
Reaction score
We already know he follows a note sheet for his appearances, almost verbatim, but did we know they even tell him to take his own seat?

President Biden on Thursday inadvertently held up a comically detailed cheat sheet prepared by his staff instructing the gaffe-prone leader of the free world to “take YOUR seat” and to limit his remarks to “2 minutes.”

A photographer snapped an image of the document when Biden held it up backward at a meeting with wind-industry executives, which he attended after skipping his administration’s morning meeting with oil companies about combatting record gas prices.

The prepared instructions for Biden — titled “Offshore Wind Drop-By Sequence of Events” — tell Biden to “enter the Roosevelt Room and say hello to participants.”

Then, the paper says, “YOU take YOUR seat.”

The typed-up note says that after reporters arrive, “YOU give brief comments (2 minutes).”

When reporters depart, “YOU ask Liz Shuler, President, AFL-CIO, a question” and then “YOU thank participants” and “YOU depart.”

1656037810037.png

lugnut

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
:l:l:l:l

There won`t be any memes generated off of that.

hunting1

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
What do you bet it's just the tip of the iceberg? Out of the public eye or given a free pass by the media trying to cover for him, the reality is likely far worse than we know. The commies could care less about elder abuse. As long as the team mascot goes out there and makes figurehead appearances

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
This Biden clown is the doofus that 81 million cast their ballot for.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
This Biden clown is the doofus that 81 million cast their ballot for.

I wonder how many now regret their voting for him and how many of his mullets would vote for him again?

Brottboss

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Is a wedding ring too heavy for the challenged commie?

API

PAF-CA Flyway
Reaction score
I wonder how many now regret their voting for him and how many of his mullets would vote for him again?
Some Biden voters won’t ever confess their boo boo. It would be interesting to know what portion of the 81 million population regrets their Biden vote. Some folks make mistakes that they regret and others keep making the same mistakes over and over. I admit that in my youthful stupidity, I voted for nice man Jimmy Carter, but I only did that once. Living the results of that Carter vote was an unforgettable lesson. Folks have an opportunity to learn again. Let’s not waste a precious chance to grow up.

Bear

Elite Refuge Member
Reaction score
Some Biden voters won’t ever confess their boo boo. It would be interesting to know what portion of the 81 million population regrets their Biden vote. Some folks make mistakes that they regret and others keep making the same mistakes over and over. I admit that in my youthful stupidity, I voted for nice man Jimmy Carter, but I only did that once. Living the results of that Carter vote was an unforgettable lesson. Folks have an opportunity to learn again. Let’s not waste a precious chance to grow up.
Will the previous Biden voters also change party affiliation or simply find another democrat candidate to vote for?

Perhaps the midterms will give us a hint.